People asking for money on Club Tortimer island?

Miii

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Ruby
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
So I've recently gotten back into item hunting and tours on Club Tortimer island. I usually go to the international island, and I keep getting people asking for bells (maybe because I'm always wearing my crown?). Some ask for a little, some ask for a lot. Does anyone else experience this? And for those of you who do, do you ever give people bells? I usually do, unless it's a ridiculous amount, or they keep spam asking.

yea that happens to me too. i never give them money tho. i think its not that hard earning it yourself.
one wanted the dress i was wearing haha.
i dont like going to club tortimer because of people like that :/

I ran into someone who asked for bells once, I just wanted to fish and they kept running in front of the fish on purpose and then would ask for 2M IGB

Last edited:
Yeah, I get that at times when I visit the island online. Just last year, Some random guy asked for bells because he claim he was broke, no bells. Then he asked me how much my crown was (I was wearing one and he was wearing one too.), before begging for bells.

Then later he says he has like 2 million bells. Like how are you broke..

I've had that happen too. Someone kept running in front of the beetles I was trying to catch because I wouldn't give them bells. It's fun to go if I want to do tours with other people but I've stopped going to fish and beetle hunt when I'm with other people. I'd rather just do that by myself.

I like it when people do that I like to make them beg me for money and pi@s them off big time

I found someone who did this to me once. I never gave them any tho. Like seriously, go earn some Bells yourself instead of being lazy and asking for some.

I hate when you say no and they run in front of all of the bugs and fish you're after, like really?

next time that happens drop some money and they'll think they've got the better of you, that's when you flip off the wifi switch and jokes on them!

According to my personal experience, there might be like 25-30% of beggars on islands. Some are really happy with small amounts, it's a wonder what they are doing on islands. I mean they could easily make 300k a trip catching bugs and fish instead of standing there doing nothing, but some others are shamelessly asking for millions, I've been asked for 30 mil recently... Like "SORRY BUT I REALLY NEED IT SO GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!!" o_O... Once someone trapped me on the island and urged me to give her money like "Quick! Give me your bells! *insert rude word here*" If not, what? You are going to shoot me with your rod? I just tell her "Hey look at this!" and switched the wi-fi off.

I can see that, if somone looked new and asked for like 1k bells I;d probably help out, but when they are decked out with a crown and askes for millions its like gtho

XD that sounds cruel yet interesting

I did that too, but my favorite prank is to put a bag of money on the ground surrounded by countless of pitfalls. It just worth my money. XD Once I asked for a dance, and the guy tried some really entertaining moves then striped...So I let him the money U_U

When they are fairly nice, I just give them money.

If they ask politely, I'll give them money.

If they ask rudely, I give them money and flick the switch xD

I can see that, if somone looked new and asked for like 1k bells I;d probably help out, but when they are decked out with a crown and askes for millions its like gtho

Most of the time, they do have crowns! Go figure...

Ohh~ I heard about it but hasn't happened to me yet, I rarely visit the club tortimer island and just play on my own or go on the tbt marketplace <3

Back