Mafia Micro Mafia IV: The Empire Strikes Back of the Sith Awakens (JEDI WIN)

Tom responded to my comment about 48 left with "#24" so I assumed he was meaning you only have 24

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I got bored and decided to vote so.

I'm Han Solo, the two shot vigilante, this means I have two shots.

Apparently my shot did not go through, I guess han solo REALLY doesn't shoot first.

And yeah BB8 the miller is not a thematically fitting role. So Haydenn, despite our (Ender, me) agreed townread on him, he's probably actually mafia. Well played Haydenn.

Ender and I have spent about half an hour discussing the possibility of there being a second lover in the game and that lover having chosen a mafia member, thus creating the 'mason team', but I don't believe Haydenn's claim even slightly, so I'll shelve that idea.

I'm Han Solo, the two shot vigilante, this means I have two shots.

Apparently my shot did not go through, I guess han solo REALLY doesn't shoot first.

And yeah BB8 the miller is not a thematically fitting role. So Haydenn, despite our (Ender, me) agreed townread on him, he's probably actually mafia. Well played Haydenn.

Ender and I have spent about half an hour discussing the possibility of there being a second lover in the game and that lover having chosen a mafia member, thus creating the 'mason team', but I don't believe Haydenn's claim even slightly, so I'll shelve that idea.

Me and starry were Masons from the very beginning. I didn't close her so it kinda has to be Haydenn.

Let me join thank you. I think the role I will pick is Han Solo ok.

The game already started.

You'll need to wait for these 2 games to finish and sign up for an upcoming one, sorry!

Also you don't pick roles, it's a given assignment game. I'm sure you're thinking its a role playing game, but it's far from that.

Night Three

Night Three

http://youtu.be/catXn4QAclI

Barriss Offee only wanted to do one thing in life: Protect others. Yet somewhere along the way, she lost her path just like she felt the Jedi Order had lost theirs. So imagine her surprise when this hole in time brought her and Ahsoka together again? A second chance.

A second chance to get rid of her anyways. Ahsoka left the order before becoming a Jedi Knight, after Barriss framed her for acts of terrorism against the Republic and even made it looks like Rogue Sith General Ventress had done it. If only Ahsoka's damned master had stayed out of this.

She'd felt nothing when she finally killed Ahsoka, maybe the Sith was her true calling. And the others agreed. They'd pinned her, trapped her like prey. Within minutes of continuous blaster fire, Barriss was dead.

Haydenn aka Barriss Offer the Framer was lynched. You have 24 hours to send in night actions.

There can't be anymore Mafia that wouldn't make sense.

Wait

Endless is you're really a vig shoot ender, I swear to god shot him

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's either endless or ender, one of the lovers can be Mafia aligned.

Back