Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
I checked the shop, and I was expecting to see last month's turquoise or garnet... but there's neither.

This question was brought up awhile ago, and I was just curious if there's still going to be birthstones for each month released this year? Since I remember rumor last summer that the birthstones were only gonna be a 1-2 year thing.

Sorry for the silly question!

I don't think so. Maybe they haven't put it out yet? Probably it's the same thing that happened a while ago to the December (I think?) birthstone. They're probably just late. Besides it's only the 1st! :)

It takes awhile for them to add it into the store, don't worry.

I have heard the mods say that they will be continued. Usually it takes a while to put them up in the shop.

I have heard the mods say that they will be continued. Usually it takes a while to put them up in the shop.

That's what I mean, if they're going to be discontinued this year, since they're one of my favorites. I'm probably just being overparanoid about the rumors I heard last summer though.

That's what I mean, if they're going to be discontinued this year, since they're one of my favorites. I'm probably just being overparanoid about the rumors I heard last summer though.
j
how she look its when its bacon meet ribs yup steak!! jk

Last edited:
Back