What should I do with my spare cart I got for Xmas?

Classygirl

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Lobo
Mint
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Spring Shamrock
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
I just recently started a town prior to Xmas to try and have all animals I haven't had one exception and befriend them all to the max...I have my dream villager towns already...should I cycle with it or do a official one year challenge, or another option I haven't thought of....Also for those of you with really old towns with all dream villagers accomplished and almost complete except some badges and catches what do you do to keep them fresh?

I'm so jelly. I'm still trying to get my dreamies, currently have 0 lol I started playing a few days ago and lost one of my dreamies :(

I hate dreamy loss I feel bad for you, I do have some new dreams as time has passed but that gave me an idea maybe a town to get back all my prematurely lost dreams and the couple new ones I can call it Voidtown lol

Last edited:
LOL Voidtown sounds nice. I lost Bones the first time then lost Lolly the second time trying to get Bones back. Sometimes they just decide to leave even though I talk to them daily.

The one year challenge sounds fun, if I could enjoy the game without TTing I'd probably participate myself. If it sounds like something you would like, I say go for it.

As far as what to do with a town once you've "completed" it...I've only touched Noveon's cartridge once in the past month, just to take screenshots. I wrote its completion date on the back of the cartridge so I can always set the DS clock back and pick up right where I left off. I'm focusing on my other towns now. When they're near completion, I'll pick Noveon back up.

I don't think I completely understand the situation but I think you should do the one year challenge. Yeah but its really up to you.

Do the 1 year challenge! It should be quite fun and the community seems quite up for it which is nice. It's great to do something together as a group.

As far as what to do in a completed town. Whilst I don't consider Laputa to be complete, I am working on finishing off the art exhibit in my museum and working towards my badges. I'm also working on getting all my villagers pictures and getting maximum HHA points. Until just recently I hadn't gotten Katrina's shop on Main Street so that was also something I was working on quite regularly.

Back