• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How long to get all dreamies

Well I cycled for a while to complete my museum. I had Ahnka and Rosie already, I luckily started my town with them. Then kid Kat moved in. I adopted Lolly, Bob, merry,

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry accidentally posted halfway through. And tangy. Then I kept Skye bc she's a dreamie - she moved in on her own - and Lionel moved in and I considered him a cat. And Kiki I adopted as we'll. Basically I just checked the forum a lot

Aw how lucky. I started my town with over 7/9 that I wanted to move away LOL I didn't want to restart the town because I liked my native fruit and town layout. Oh the sacrifice was real...!

Last edited:
How can you use your second cart to cycle? I'm thinking of doing that since I think my current town is cursed with weird looking villagers.

you need to have another 3ds/2ds to transfer a villager over :c luckily, i just borrowed my brother's.

Back