• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Villager Home?

Hmm, I like Felicity's house, it's colourful and simple at the same time, but I kind of like a bit of all my villager's houses especially when they come in as originals, you could see the transformation from before to after from their very first furniture item sets

I like Fang's house. It feels like a resort room around his place, with the coordinated furniture he has, K.K. Calypso playing in his room, the plants near his bed, and the two gyroids he has. Chadder has a neat house, it fits my taste. His exterior looks like a house made of cheese, and he's a cheese mouse. Also, Doc's place is nice. I can play school sometimes in his place and the music playing in his house is so unique. And how can I forget Lionel? He has the best-looking house, it's so appropriate in his style.

I like Fang's house. It feels like a resort room around his place, with the coordinated furniture he has, K.K. Calypso playing in his room, the plants near his bed, and the two gyroids he has. Chadder has a neat house, it fits my taste. His exterior looks like a house made of cheese, and he's a cheese mouse. Also, Doc's place is nice. I can play school sometimes in his place and the music playing in his house is so unique. And how can I forget Lionel? He has the best-looking house, it's so appropriate in his style.

Yeah Lionel's place is nice I was going to mention him!

I like Coco's home/palace of insanity:

tumblr_n0nspxxn9Q1toezpoo1_400.jpg

Felicity's back garden home is really sweet, too. And I like Daisy's museum/moon observatory platform:

tumblr_nmynrcXzkI1tc0076o1_400.jpg

I really like Teddy's house! It's like a grandpa's house and it fits him really well! I also like Chevre's house, it's super adorable and includes items from some of my favorite sets, as well as Flurry's house. c:

I like Phoebe's house (especially the outside) and I like Julian's house as well. It's so relaxing and galaxy-like!

I'd have to think about it to list a "favorite" but off the top of my head, Wendy, Julian, Erik and Ruby have nice houses :) Diana also~!
Diana's house is so pastel and pretty and elegant looking, and it's super nice!
Wendy's house, idk it just looks super whimsical and magic with all the food items and the lunar horizon wall :D
I think Ruby's is totally neat because it makes me imagine that she loves astronomy and wants to be an astronaut!
Erik's looks incredibly cozy even though it's not really my style but I think it fits him very well. It's just so homey!
Finally, Julian's is super neat and fabulous :)
Diana.jpg
WendyHouse-NL.jpg
Rubyshouse.jpg
Erik.jpg
Julian.JPG

Last edited:
Back