Obsessed with the snowmam I built

Blueskyy

You gotta know that the sky belongs to no one.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Christmas Candy
Green Star Fragment
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Daisy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
I built a snowmam and I now decided to make it my mission to obtain every piece of the ice set from her. I've been on just hunting snowflakes for her. I only have the wall, floor, and 2 furniture pieces so it's going to take a while but I'm determined haha. Are the other snow people even more fun?

Last edited:
snowmam is one of the easier ones to get furniture from, bc its dependent on how hard you work for the snowflakes. i got the full set in one sitting last year.

the snowman is probably the only other "fun" one, which you get to play bingo with, but the other 2 just give you one piece of furniture

snowmam is one of the easier ones to get furniture from, bc its dependent on how hard you work for the snowflakes. i got the full set in one sitting last year.

the snowman is probably the only other "fun" one, which you get to play bingo with, but the other 2 just give you one piece of furniture

Thanks this is my first experience with a snow person. I plan to get the full set too. Also I use the word fun loosely. I think tedious is more appropriate. Obtaining pieces of the set is fun.

The snowmam is the best one to get cash quick with. When you eventually collect every piece of ice furniture and get duplicates, they sell for 8,888 a piece. You'll be rich in no time.

I got all the ice furniture in the span of a few hours while watching Youtube. Snowmam's the quickest of the Snow People to get the full set from since you only need to build her once--assuming you have the time to spend on catching snowflakes in that first four-day period.

you gotta build a snowman then! doing the bingo with him daily is pretty fun.

I actually refuse his Bingo cards because I hate it so much. LOL

I like Snowboy and Snowmam. Snowboy is like the snowman in Wild World because he'll mail you a letter with a gift. I'm pretty much always able to build perfect snowmen in Wild World, so getting the set (and lots of duplicates) is easy for me. Snowmam is awesome because I enjoy catching snowflakes. I love it when she asks for 3, but I get annoyed when she wants 5.

Snowmam is an amazing early-on money maker if you start up a town in the winter. Particularly when it snows, because then you can find five snowflakes or more every ten minutes, easily.

I'll definitely be making a snowmam every few days when I start up my one-year-challenge town.

Apparently the reasoning behind the 8,888 sale price of each furniture piece is due to the whimsical idea of the developers that the number eight looks a little bit like a snowman.

You can catch the same snowflake 16 times using the bug net glitch that is online.
If it's easy to do you can complete the set in a short period of time.

Ice and Snowboy are the best sets. The snowtyke stuff looks nice in the Ice/ Snowboy Room. The little sleigh is perfect for the snowboy room.

It's my 3rd year and I've got a lot of repeat snowboy stuff. Lots of 3 items and almost have a full set. Once you get the set you start getting repeats. Mama gave player 2 three wall in a row.

Yeah I like the snowman tasks and building too, I've only built 3 papa ones and one snowboy so far then I gave up on building them it's so hard to find snowballs in my town! I remember accidentally time travelling and my bingo card expired and I was soo close to getting my first bingo too, gah xD

Haha I have almost the full set. Just need the vanity and I'm done. Might try to get an extra chair for the table too but I dunno lol

Back