Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
Your town's PWP's take up most of the space in your town and there's not enough space for the 9th or 10th villagers to plot in your town?

I know there's a limit to the amount of PWPs you can build, so I'm sure there would still be room for your final villagers. But I'm really not sure.

I agree with Flutterlove. The maximum amount of PWPs you can build (which is somewhere around 20-30) would still leave room for final villagers. :)

i dont think thats possible as the others have stated before me

i reached the pwp limit and there was still lots of room for villagers to place their houses, although the plots were in less than desirable spots ^^"

It's never happened to me personally, but I've heard of cases with others where a villager who was supposed to move in but had nowhere to plot their house sent a letter saying they'd changed their mind. It's possible if you have a lot of large PWPs, a lot of ponds/rocks, maybe a windy river, etc.

Remember that the villagers can squeeze in almost anywhere. Just because you can't stick your house by a bridge or too close to a rock/pond/building/neighbor doesn't mean they can't.

It's never happened to me personally, but I've heard of cases with others where a villager who was supposed to move in but had nowhere to plot their house sent a letter saying they'd changed their mind. It's possible if you have a lot of large PWPs, a lot of ponds/rocks, maybe a windy river, etc.

This. It's hard to do, but it's possible.

Villagers definitely cannot destroy PWPs when they move in.

Oh was the limit, 30 public work projects? I could be so wrong. But I guess there might only be 8 villagers or how ever many can fit, or be placed between gaps? trees and plants for sure

I suppose it is theoretically possible to plug up all available plot locations. If you have two fountains on the same rows or columns of your map with 6 spaces between them, there is not enough room for a villager's plot to squeeze in. You can plug up an entire acre with 4 fountains if you place them correctly. Between 30 PWPs and the other houses + rivers, ponds, other buildings, rocks, the plaza, etc., I think you could do it with good PWP placement. I don't know what happens if you do that, but it sounds like some of the above posters have experience with it. I don't know why the hell anyone would purposely make it impossible for villagers to move in. Even for plot resetting, you have to leave some space open if you want the villager to come.

I would say take down and then replace so e pwps..I usually wait on the larger ones until I have my villagers or at least the first 9...

I don't know what happens if you do that, but it sounds like some of the above posters have experience with it. I don't know why the hell anyone would purposely make it impossible for villagers to move in. Even for plot resetting, you have to leave some space open if you want the villager to come.

I haven't done/tried it personally, I've only read accounts from people who have.

I'm not completely sure why anyone would do this either, but I'm sure the people who have done it have their own good reasons.

It might be nice for a themed villager town if there are only eight or nine villagers of the species, for example.

I haven't done/tried it personally, I've only read accounts from people who have.

I'm not completely sure why anyone would do this either, but I'm sure the people who have done it have their own good reasons.

It might be nice for a themed villager town if there are only eight or nine villagers of the species, for example.

It kind of defeats the purpose of having a themed town if someone uses PWPs to stop villagers from moving in instead of placing them to make their town look good. People who do it are probably just curious to see what happens when there is no room for villagers to move in.

Last edited:
Back