I think my campsite is broken...

BluebellLight

bob is love bob is life
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
April Birthstone (Diamond)
I got Tom in my campsite and invited him to live in my town. I tried TT-ing to plot reset him but no matter how far I go in the future or past he is still in his igloo! I am very worried...

Campers usually move in two or three days after they've accepted the invitation. Are you sure you saved after he agreed to move in? And has enough time passed?

Have you tried letting an actual day pass?

I think you should try Plupap's suggestion first :) and like Pripyat said, it usually takes about 2-3 days for a campsite villager to move in

if you really want to plot reset asap, TT 2-3 days using the 3ds clock and start a new character (dont open an existing character)

if hes still in his igloo it sounds like you're not TTing past the actual date.... ive never had a villager remain in the campsite after a day

If you still have Tom as a camper go and talk to him and see what he says - he should say he is moving in.
You can talk to him with all your characters and reinforce this (if you want, but not necessary).

Then I would do as advised by Plupap. I would play normally and open up each day following Tom's agreement with a new save file if you want to manage where he locates his house.

With the TT have you saved/used the Mayor to load? Are you sure it is still Tom in the igloo?

Back