• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager ideas

Parafin

Bells
I want a place full of pets like cats, dogs, rabbits, etc. Like a pet shop. Which? I dont care about popularity.

Last edited:
that could be good, although the game has more than enough animals in it already so I doubt they would add some form of 'pet' shop in it when the villagers themselves are those types of animals.

That would be cool. I personally would go with rabbits but to get them would be a challenge.

I would love a pet shop with tiny little animals in it - there's a hamster cage or something ingame already, isn't there? But having animals go to a shop where they buy smaller domesticated animals might be kind of weird once it was implemented. I just want to have something running around my house that's not a cockroach tbh. :p

I have a feeling the OP was asking which kinds of villagers to get in their town for a pet shop theme, not saying they want an in-game pet shop, but I could be misreading it :p Anyway, I think a good idea would be to have some combination of the following species: birds, cats, dogs, hamsters, and rabbits. Those are all commonly kept as pets. And then a nice idea would be to have them only "natural" colors, for example you can't really find a purple cat or a pink dog in the real world! Some good villagers for this would be:
Cole, Dotty, O'Hare, Ruby, Bonbon, Soleil, Flurry, Hamlet, Hamphrey, Walker, Shep, Portia, Goldie, Butch, Bones, Purrl, Punchy, Merry, Lolly, Kiki, Katt, Sparro, Jitters, and Robin. There are possibly some that I missed as well :)

To keep a balance of genders and have one of each personality--also based on my personal preference--I'd go with:
Katt
Punchy
Portia or Purrl
Hamphery or Butch
Goldie or Lolly
Jacques
Hamlet
Ruby
Jitters or Sparro
Dotty

That also potentially gives you at least 2 cats, 2 birds, 2 dogs, 2 rabbits and 2 hamsters! Of course, you can modify my list to your own preference, or throw out the whole thing if you just hated it xD But I hope that helps.

When I get my second cartridge I'm gonna make a town full of penguin :)

Back