Haven't played since end of August

kwark

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I want to resume playing Wild World. My question though is should I pick up from the day I've last played or continue from the present day?

I was having trouble catching the scorpion. Eventually I grew tired of it and so I stopped playing.

If I resume playing, I don't want to lose my villagers. A few of them.

I know it's going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to get to the present day(no rhyme intended).

What do you guys think I should do?

Last edited:
I've taken 1-2 year breaks at a time twice and no one moved out, although I can't promise the same thing for you. If you start up on the current day, your town will be covered in weeds and your house will be full of roaches. I'd actually rather deal with those things than have to play 4 months worth of missed time. It'll take forever to catch up. But you'll just have to decide which option seems better to you.

But if I do start at the current day, I will also lose my hybrid flowers. I don't want to lose my villagers. I have to go to each villager's home like every day to make sure no one is leaving.

But if I do start at the current day, I will also lose my hybrid flowers. I don't want to lose my villagers. I have to go to each villager's home like every day to make sure no one is leaving.

You get hybrids in Wild World? That's news to me, lol.

Anyway, have you done anything yet? Gone through day by day or started in the present?

You get hybrids in Wild World? That's news to me, lol.

Anyway, have you done anything yet? Gone through day by day or started in the present?

Seriously? THAT'S the game they introduced them in! As far as protecting them, devote one of your rooms to them, and store them all there, just like in New Leaf, they'll stay forever in pots inside. Also, a quick way to keep all the villagers, and still talk to them is to create a second- or third, character, you're all in the same house anyway, agree to do a task for them, don't do it, and never talk to them again with that character- boom, animal will never move until they can yell at that character for not doing a request! Talk about holding a grudge! LOL It's how I locked all 8 of mine in to take as long a break as I want and never worry about restarting (you can also use paths and designs or items on the ground to keep the weeds from growing, inside for the hybrids as mentioned, and gold roses if you never want any wilting ones). That's what I do at least.

I'm still trying to get that annoying scorpion, but either I get too close and it flees, or it flees and disappears into the water.

Is there any good strategy at all at catching the scorpion? I don't want to travel to the current day and wait until august.

Last edited:
Back