• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How often do you poop

How often do you poop

• Once a day

Votes: 82 32.3%
  • More than once a day

Votes: 47 18.5%
  • 1-3 times a week

Votes: 62 24.4%
  • 4-6 times a week

Votes: 31 12.2%
  • Never

Votes: 32 12.6%

• Total voters

kayleee

a wise wizard in dog form
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Balloon
Pink Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Cherry (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
So apparently you're supposed to poop like once a day but I poop like once or twice a week so I was just wondering how often do you guys poop?

at least three or four times a week. everyone is different though and it's fine if you don't do it every single day - at least from what i know. correct me if im wrong. as long as you're eating healthy and taking care of your body, i wouldn't be too concerned

It would have been the ultimate **** move to make the poll show the people who voted on the poll's names lol

It would have been the ultimate **** move to make the poll show the people who voted on the poll's names lol

HAHAHA honestly I was going to but I was like. Some things should just remain unknown

I've never pooped everyday, I never have. I know a lot of my guy friends poop like everyday and I guess guys and girls are just different in regularity.

I'll poop like 2-4 times a week I guess.

I've never pooped everyday, I never have. I know a lot of my guy friends poop like everyday and I guess guys and girls are just different in regularity.

I'll poop like 2-4 times a week I guess.
Yeah my bf poops like 4 times a day. There's just no way

Uh idk twice or thrice I suppose. I don't even keep count, I just play games or text people on the throne.

Hey, everybody poops. Or as I like to call it; dumps the trump.

Every other day, sometimes every two days and sometimes every day. Like, twice a day on my period.

No one actually knows how often we're supposed to poop. If it starts to change is when it's usually a cause for concern. A better tell is the type of stool being passed. There's charts for that.

man what the **** kaylee

but anyways it depends what i eat

Back