Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Kirby Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Kirby Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
So apparently you're supposed to poop like once a day but I poop like once or twice a week so I was just wondering how often do you guys poop?

at least three or four times a week. everyone is different though and it's fine if you don't do it every single day - at least from what i know. correct me if im wrong. as long as you're eating healthy and taking care of your body, i wouldn't be too concerned

It would have been the ultimate **** move to make the poll show the people who voted on the poll's names lol

I've never pooped everyday, I never have. I know a lot of my guy friends poop like everyday and I guess guys and girls are just different in regularity.

I'll poop like 2-4 times a week I guess.

I've never pooped everyday, I never have. I know a lot of my guy friends poop like everyday and I guess guys and girls are just different in regularity.

I'll poop like 2-4 times a week I guess.
Yeah my bf poops like 4 times a day. There's just no way

Uh idk twice or thrice I suppose. I don't even keep count, I just play games or text people on the throne.

Every other day, sometimes every two days and sometimes every day. Like, twice a day on my period.

No one actually knows how often we're supposed to poop. If it starts to change is when it's usually a cause for concern. A better tell is the type of stool being passed. There's charts for that.

Back