• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Jingle's Jolly Jamboree Closing Ceremony (Special Snowflake Winners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Spring Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
jingles-jolly-jamboree-banner.png

Our holiday Jingle's Jolly Jamboree event is over and we're finally ready to announce the winners of the exclusive Special Snowflake collectible!

special-snowflake.png
special-snowflake.png
special-snowflake.png
special-snowflake.png
special-snowflake.png
special-snowflake.png
special-snowflake.png
special-snowflake.png
special-snowflake.png
special-snowflake.png

Check it all out below, and be sure to take our closing survey for the event here.

Here are the staff favorites for our creative events:

Christmas Tree Showcase:

asuka
ICEjocm.jpg

p e p p e r
23lyybb.jpg

Temari
X67Iuzh.jpg

Gingerbread Man Decorating:

Lock
image_zpsbilqgz98.jpeg

3Dewdrops
Gk7t9OA.png

Aniko
m1H7eHj.png

Community Snow Storm:

Laudine
AOfsIyI.png

crystalmilktea
wIEvDfA.png

Sholee
12400245_10102151930471157_152448264_o.jpg

Noel Leaf Photo Challenge:

DaCoSim
XN7QLqS.jpg

Darkbrussel
gfTlh0x.png

Yukari Yakumo
hEvmlzg.png

Build a Frosty Friend:

Lock
image_zpsn78k7lb3.jpeg

Aniko
A7AAlTS.png

Zane
DbKEZCT.jpg

Happy Holiday Home Designer:

FancyThat
uoUXN5.jpg

Haydenn
PEbtSbj.jpg

Reese
iNwt8Nb.png

And here are the random raffle winners for the Guess the Gift event and the Birthday Raffle in the Holiday Advent Calendar event:

Guess The Gift #1 Raffle:
MissLily123
Sugarella

Guess The Gift #2 Raffle:
John Lennon
Meg-Mog

Guess The Gift #3 Raffle:
pokedude729
Hanami

Guess The Gift #4 Raffle:
duckyluv
L o t t i e

Holiday Advent Calendar Birthday Raffle:
AccfSally
Pharaoh
Klinkguin
chocolatte
Gregriii
Oliy​

Special Snowflake Notes: In the case of duplicates for favorites, we allowed it but added two extra winners to the Birthday Raffle to make up for it as only one collectible is allowed per person. Raffles were drawn in the order shown after all favorites were selected, and redrawn in cases of duplicates. As there are a lot of collectibles, please be patient for distribution!

Thanks to everyone who participated in this event and we hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. As always, we continue to evolve our events trying out different things and this one was no exception. Please let us know how we did and what you liked or disliked most with our event survey over here. See you soon!

P.S: The remaining holiday username colours and Christmas Light collectibles are scheduled to end on January 7th!

Wow!! Congrats everyone! The event was a blast! I am so proud my two besties, DaCoSim & 3Dewdrops were chosen as staff faves! Proud momma!!

Thanks Justin, Jeremy, Tina, Thunder, Oblivia & LaBelleFleur for the incredible amount of work you all put into this!! Your time & efforts do NOT go unnoticed!!

Congrats everyone!
My sister won one and I didn't rip

ye i forgot to mention thank you to the mods for holding such a fun event!!! this has been so well organised! look forward to whatever the next thing is!

thanks for this great event to end the year! sad i didn't get a snowflake. maybe i'm just not as special as all the winners! Congratulations to all.

Ahhhh can't believe I got picked!! Grats to all the winners! Thank you mods for the super fun events!!!

a big thank you to the staff for hosting such a fun event! congrats to all the winners :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back