• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Is Anyone Playing CF with the Private Server AltWFC

Mars Adept

Defense is the best offense!
Pear 🍐
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8301-8235-7817
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Plum Blossom
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Fortune Cookie
Blue Holiday Candle
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Red Holiday Candle
Quirky Doll
Weird Doll
Hi, I'm looking for people with the private server AltWFC who want to play Animal Crossing City Folk with me.

I use AltWFC, which is a more obscure private server. It isn't wiimmfi, which is more popular, but it loads ACCF faster.

If anyone already has it and you want to play with me, please let me know.

Town: Forest
Name: Fredrick
FC: 0000-0002-4652

Bump.

I'm hoping to get people to play with soon because it would be nice to celebrate New Year's Eve with someone during the countdown. :)

I have no idea if anybody on this site has it, I'm just waiting.

Yeah, another bump.

I don't think I'm going to be able to play with anyone on New Year's Eve. :(

Bump.

Maybe I'll be able to play with someone on Festival.

I'd love to play with you! Already have Homewbrew and such, so I just need to download it, haha...

Ok, I'm very lonely but I still play it at least once a week, usually more. I play WW more, but I can't play online on that game, and I'm not planning to delete my town just so I can play online.

Ok, I'm very lonely but I still play it at least once a week, usually more. I play WW more, but I can't play online on that game, and I'm not planning to delete my town just so I can play online.

you're not doing local play? I've got a couple friends around me who said they'd get back into Wild World once I pointed out it still does local play.

I do, but I have almost no friends in the internet world, let alone real life. I was lucky enough to get my sister into AC, and now shes addicted and we play together a ton ( its her first and only AC game ) . Other than her, I play by myself.

I don't want to be lonely in CF though.

Last edited:
Bump. I feel like trying to do this again. Maybe it will get me back into CF.

Bump, I'm still willing to give this a chance, I would get wiimmfi now that it's fast but it's too late.

Back