• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Pink Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.

ime_rbs

Bells
Switch
7669-6504-4881
Pavé
Pavé
Leif
Lobo
Lobo
Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Dark Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (676) +
As what the title says. ^^

Last edited:
VM me. If you promise not to laugh at my town's tile mess you can just have the 5-10 purple roses I have :)

i have quite a lot of pink roses, would you be willing to trade for some clovers and gold ores ;o

VM me. If you promise not to laugh at my town's tile mess you can just have the 5-10 purple roses I have :)

Nahh.I wont. My town is a huge mess. We have the same situation. Lol. That would be perfect! What do you want for the purple roses?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have quite a lot of pink roses, would you be willing to trade for some clovers and gold ores ;o

I would love too! But im at work right now. Ill be available later today at 4:30 PM PST.

hi I have a ton a cedar saplings...and I also have white azalea s if you still need them

The cedar saplings for 50k each...and the white azalea starters 100k each....let me know if that works and how many

How many roses do you need? Want to trade hybrids? I'm willing to trade 4 pink roses and 4 purple roses.

I've got my eye on 2 blue violets, 4 blue pansies and 2 purple pansies.

How many roses do you need? Want to trade hybrids? I'm willing to trade 4 pink roses and 4 purple roses.

I've got my eye on 2 blue violets, 4 blue pansies and 2 purple pansies.

I honestly dont have a number on how many I need. I would love to trade!

Sure thing! Let's trade. :D

It's just I have a ton of purple and pink roses and am undecided on my landscaping at the moment so don't know if I should trade them or not. I'm definitely looking at your purple pansies... but I'll get back to you on them possibly.

The cedar saplings for 50k each...and the white azalea starters 100k each....let me know if that works and how many

Ok great I will be around for a little while during the day but if you will be on later tonight that works for me I have over 50 on the cedar saplings

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I have 40 white azalea and 32 pink azalea

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am central time zone so let me know if you have a time that works best and the amount...please send me a pm

Sure thing! Let's trade. :D

It's just I have a ton of purple and pink roses and am undecided on my landscaping at the moment so don't know if I should trade them or not. I'm definitely looking at your purple pansies... but I'll get back to you on them possibly.

Sorry! I was at work awb. Im available now and the whole day tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok great I will be around for a little while during the day but if you will be on later tonight that works for me I have over 50 on the cedar saplings

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I have 40 white azalea and 32 pink azalea

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am central time zone so let me know if you have a time that works best and the amount...please send me a pm

Can i buy 20 of each? Im in pst btw.

I have 4 white azaleas and 6 cedar saplings. Can I trade it for 5 clovers, 1 purple pansie, 1 blue pansie, and 1 red carnation?

Last edited:
I have 4 white azaleas and 6 cedar saplings. Can I trade it for 5 clovers, 1 purple pansie, 1 blue pansie, and 1 red carnation?

Absolutely! Im about to do a trade. Will you still be available after 20 minutes?

Yeah i will, just tell me when you're done
Edit: My bad I have 5 cedar saplings. i cant count lol. Is our trade still set?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back