Pink Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Celeste Chick Plush
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Anyone here play Toontown Rewritten or played the original Toontown? Discuss your toontask's, local crazes, news, and post if you need any help as well as toon details (not to mention any boss battle requests or cog building requests)!

Let me start off! I am:
Colonel Rhubarb TweedleGlow
Laff of 78
Working in Donald's Dreamland
Maxed throw and squirt

Post below your details!

I always say Toontown as a more silly alternative to Wizard101. I tried it as a kid, but it didn't really keep my interest for too long.

Roughly when Toontown was launched, I really wanted to try the game but couldn't do the monthly subscription so I just never had interest in trying to go for it.

Now that the fan revival is free to play and all, that's great...But I feel waaaaay too old to play it lmao.

Oooh, someone else plays? Now, while I don't play often, it's rather fun.

Anothert waaaay.jpg

He's only got 43 laff, and I forgot DG had no track, so I've only got Throw, Squirt, Toon-up and Lure.

I played as a non-member in the original Toontown Online. It was tons of fun. Now that the free fan version is up, it's even cooler~ I celebrated the ToonFest 2015, got some nice stuff during that.

But I haven't played it for quite a while, other stuff got on the way or didn't feel like it. Trying to train my Lure, I remember thinking about getting Trap, probably started collecting the films for it as well.

I have a Toon, Sir Clyde, can't remember the laff exactly, and currently in donald's dreamland.
I haven't played in months and stuff.

I played the original Toontown for 8 years roughly and had a 127, 123, and 107 laff toon with others also. I played TTR but i hate the staff and forum staff so I don't anymore.

I used to play the original toon town. I remember when I'd find people trying to glitch through the walls and we'd somehow do it without more than the speech bubbles with premade text.

I remember too when the pets first came out. Everyone was running around with them the first day and I was SO excited. I remember it because it was during Hurricane Katrina and I was so amazed that my grandpa was able to get a car from that area that wasn't damaged. I have a really weird memory like that but I don't remember anything else. I was soooo little back then.

Oh man! I played the original Toontown until it sadly shut down... I had a cream doodle named Iguana back then (don't remember my IG name tho)!

Right now I'm Weird Cecil (a nod to WTNV) and currently should have... about 30 laff if I remember correctly? I haven't played the game in a while.

Last edited:
I always heard about it when was a kid, but never got to try it out, is it free?

I played aaaall the time back as a kid. I remember I got pretty far, over 100 laff.
I tried Toontown Rewritten but I lost track one day. It's fully open now, right?

lmao me and my friends played the original Toontown everyday after school...good times.

I've never played Tootown Rewritten though, doubt I will because I'm just not interested anymore.

I just got back into it.

yep im gonna be playing this all week

Back