Toontown Rewritten Thread!

tJI5XIE.png

this is yixing. current 109 laff. but i just started playing again. i don't have anyone on my lists anymore.

The area where the trolley is, everytime I try to leave the area my character stops moving

well im addicted to toontown again

my toon is a fat horse named ugly bob

my laff is 20 and im traing for toon up rn

omg i used to play toontown all the time when i was little but i never was able to pass through the levels because there was payment involved? and my parents would not let me buy a subscription lol. i think that game actually gave me a virus one time but eh xD;; maybe i'll check it out again, for nostalgic purposes.

AA I remember playing it when I was 5 or something,, I never took anything seriously and I was disappointed when I couldn't play it anymore (I think it was either the membership or I just didn't know how to log in at the time)

All I remembered is that I was a pink cat and I had a pet. Also the farthest I got into the game was near the HQ?? It was probably because I tagged a long with people who knew what they were doing pff.

I actually might get back into it after you mentioned the rewritten version :0c Just to relive my childhood

No waaaay! They remade it?! That game used to be my childhood. I need to check this out.

tbh i think a 4-gag would be more useful...

Well, duh, but I personally think that'd have the laff too high. You get your fourth gag in Minnie's, right? I'm going for a three-gag I think, I wish you could get something a bit better than Sound vs Toon-up (Sound for sure, though.) Me, my friend and his friend are going to do an uber run. Going to have a lotta fun. :D :D :D

Well, duh, but I personally think that'd have the laff too high. You get your fourth gag in Minnie's, right? I'm going for a three-gag I think, I wish you could get something a bit better than Sound vs Toon-up (Sound for sure, though.) Me, my friend and his friend are going to do an uber run. Going to have a lotta fun. :D :D :D

i think.... i am considered a "uber" by some people... and im 63 laff and i have 3 maxxed gags

dH2vetU.png

always struggling in the cfo w/ the squad.

my toon is yixing :) he's currently 118 laff and climbing.
anyone here workong on cbhq rn? i'm looking for people to suffer through bullions with me. ~

Last edited:
im gonna bump this because i seriously need people to play w/ on ttr. haha.

im excited because ive got an interview w/ ttr staff today because they picked my application i submitted for a moderation position!

Last edited:
Wow, I remember playing the free trail a few times when I was a kid, and home "sick" from school. Can't believe it's still around, even as a fan re-release.

Last edited:
Wow, I remember playing the free trail a few times when I was a kid, and home "sick" from school. Can't believe it's still around, even as a fan re-release.

it's still as nostalgic as the original, and they've added some new things and they're eve working on a new toon species right now! :)

it's still as nostalgic as the original, and they've added some new things and they're eve working on a new toon species right now! :)

I'm just wondering, what's the point of toon town? I totally forget. I just recall that it was a virtual world where you chat with random people.

Back