Toontown Rewritten Thread!

I'm just wondering, what's the point of toon town? I totally forget. I just recall that it was a virtual world where you chat with random people.

it's all grind. i usually play it because it helps with my anxiety a bunch by occupying my mind with tasks and defeating boss battles and such. lots of the kids who play just sit in vibran valley and talk about stuff but i like leveling up toons. :>

Bumping this up so more can see! I have't played since last Christmas, would like to but I have so much going on I haven't had the time to!

I loved official Toontown ever since I was little but couldn't play it so much because of subscription and stuff but I was stoked for the fan version to come out. Played it so much but now the game crashes so much its almost unplayable and its a windows 10 problem. Tried every solution since there were others like me whose games crashed ever 5 -15 minutes, but it never worked out.

✦+✦ Hey! I currently play Toontown Rewritten; my toon is named Gilroy and he's on 17 laff. If anyone would like to play with me, that would be swell! I played the original Toontown to death, and it will always be dear to my heart. Let me know if anyone here still plays, and maybe we can set up a time and play together sometime! :) ✦+✦

I did not even know this was a thing!
OMG OMG OMG!
Thanks so much for making this thread and enlightening me with this new program :)

I've been playing for quite some time now (if you count TTO, around 10 years). My current main's name is Psychedelic Lights (edgy, I know. I've been told this countless times, despite the intended meaning: "vivid color" rather than the other meaning.) She is at 108 laff, and my insane (literally) toonsona.

I probably played it when it first launched. But I feel like I'm way too old for it now lolol. I might get back into it. It's the same with Runescape for me, I keep making new accounts, play it for a bit and then I get back into it like 5 years later.

Anyone else on this forum still play ToonTown Rewritten omg? I recently just got back into it!

I rewrote my toon from Frappuccino to Sweetener. I'm still 105 laff, and have almost completed my cashbot suit. The Crash Cashbout HQ event is helping loads! ^_^

Last edited:
Anyone else on this forum still play ToonTown Rewritten omg? I recently just got back into it!

I rewrote my toon from Frappuccino to Sweetener. I'm still 105 laff, and have almost completed my cashbot suit. The Crash Cashbout HQ event is helping loads! ^_^

Do I play toontown? 100% yes im relatively low level LOL! toontown.JPG add me sometimes I play in bounesboro :D

lich rally creaming at the thought babes im on now come pull up

- - - Post Merge - - -

screaming* i dont know how to edit xDD

omgg!!! :D FINALLYYYYYY ive been looking for a toontown friend for literally ages omg!! are you online right now? :eek:

Back