• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Toontown Rewritten Thread!

I'm just wondering, what's the point of toon town? I totally forget. I just recall that it was a virtual world where you chat with random people.

it's all grind. i usually play it because it helps with my anxiety a bunch by occupying my mind with tasks and defeating boss battles and such. lots of the kids who play just sit in vibran valley and talk about stuff but i like leveling up toons. :>

Bumping this up so more can see! I have't played since last Christmas, would like to but I have so much going on I haven't had the time to!

I loved official Toontown ever since I was little but couldn't play it so much because of subscription and stuff but I was stoked for the fan version to come out. Played it so much but now the game crashes so much its almost unplayable and its a windows 10 problem. Tried every solution since there were others like me whose games crashed ever 5 -15 minutes, but it never worked out.

✦+✦ Hey! I currently play Toontown Rewritten; my toon is named Gilroy and he's on 17 laff. If anyone would like to play with me, that would be swell! I played the original Toontown to death, and it will always be dear to my heart. Let me know if anyone here still plays, and maybe we can set up a time and play together sometime! :) ✦+✦

I did not even know this was a thing!
OMG OMG OMG!
Thanks so much for making this thread and enlightening me with this new program :)

I've been playing for quite some time now (if you count TTO, around 10 years). My current main's name is Psychedelic Lights (edgy, I know. I've been told this countless times, despite the intended meaning: "vivid color" rather than the other meaning.) She is at 108 laff, and my insane (literally) toonsona.

I probably played it when it first launched. But I feel like I'm way too old for it now lolol. I might get back into it. It's the same with Runescape for me, I keep making new accounts, play it for a bit and then I get back into it like 5 years later.

Anyone else on this forum still play ToonTown Rewritten omg? I recently just got back into it!

I rewrote my toon from Frappuccino to Sweetener. I'm still 105 laff, and have almost completed my cashbot suit. The Crash Cashbout HQ event is helping loads! ^_^

Last edited:
Anyone else on this forum still play ToonTown Rewritten omg? I recently just got back into it!

I rewrote my toon from Frappuccino to Sweetener. I'm still 105 laff, and have almost completed my cashbot suit. The Crash Cashbout HQ event is helping loads! ^_^

Do I play toontown? 100% yes im relatively low level LOL! toontown.JPG add me sometimes I play in bounesboro :D

lich rally creaming at the thought babes im on now come pull up

- - - Post Merge - - -

screaming* i dont know how to edit xDD

omgg!!! :D FINALLYYYYYY ive been looking for a toontown friend for literally ages omg!! are you online right now? :eek:

Back