• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Toontown Rewritten Thread!

tJI5XIE.png

this is yixing. current 109 laff. but i just started playing again. i don't have anyone on my lists anymore.

The area where the trolley is, everytime I try to leave the area my character stops moving

well im addicted to toontown again

my toon is a fat horse named ugly bob

my laff is 20 and im traing for toon up rn

omg i used to play toontown all the time when i was little but i never was able to pass through the levels because there was payment involved? and my parents would not let me buy a subscription lol. i think that game actually gave me a virus one time but eh xD;; maybe i'll check it out again, for nostalgic purposes.

AA I remember playing it when I was 5 or something,, I never took anything seriously and I was disappointed when I couldn't play it anymore (I think it was either the membership or I just didn't know how to log in at the time)

All I remembered is that I was a pink cat and I had a pet. Also the farthest I got into the game was near the HQ?? It was probably because I tagged a long with people who knew what they were doing pff.

I actually might get back into it after you mentioned the rewritten version :0c Just to relive my childhood

No waaaay! They remade it?! That game used to be my childhood. I need to check this out.

tbh i think a 4-gag would be more useful...

Well, duh, but I personally think that'd have the laff too high. You get your fourth gag in Minnie's, right? I'm going for a three-gag I think, I wish you could get something a bit better than Sound vs Toon-up (Sound for sure, though.) Me, my friend and his friend are going to do an uber run. Going to have a lotta fun. :D :D :D

Well, duh, but I personally think that'd have the laff too high. You get your fourth gag in Minnie's, right? I'm going for a three-gag I think, I wish you could get something a bit better than Sound vs Toon-up (Sound for sure, though.) Me, my friend and his friend are going to do an uber run. Going to have a lotta fun. :D :D :D

i think.... i am considered a "uber" by some people... and im 63 laff and i have 3 maxxed gags

dH2vetU.png

always struggling in the cfo w/ the squad.

my toon is yixing :) he's currently 118 laff and climbing.
anyone here workong on cbhq rn? i'm looking for people to suffer through bullions with me. ~

Last edited:
im gonna bump this because i seriously need people to play w/ on ttr. haha.

im excited because ive got an interview w/ ttr staff today because they picked my application i submitted for a moderation position!

Last edited:
Wow, I remember playing the free trail a few times when I was a kid, and home "sick" from school. Can't believe it's still around, even as a fan re-release.

Last edited:
Wow, I remember playing the free trail a few times when I was a kid, and home "sick" from school. Can't believe it's still around, even as a fan re-release.

it's still as nostalgic as the original, and they've added some new things and they're eve working on a new toon species right now! :)

it's still as nostalgic as the original, and they've added some new things and they're eve working on a new toon species right now! :)

I'm just wondering, what's the point of toon town? I totally forget. I just recall that it was a virtual world where you chat with random people.

Back