• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Cycleton's Amiibo Card Cycle! Whitney is leaving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mind holding Beau and Francine? I need to make room in my town for them, I'll notify you when I get room >.<

Nope sorry my internet cut out its back now aaa

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sending payment and then I'm ready !

EDIT: On my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

All done thank you so much!

Last edited:
I'd like to put in a request for Tybalt whenever you have the time c:

hi! i know your rules say you only do one request per day, but i was wondering if you could scan in hazel after!! :)
Hazel is in boxes now. Come and get her!

Adding your fc now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because Nonsense is offline, Hazel will be held for 30 minutes.

Hazel is in boxes now. Come and get her!

Adding your fc now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because Nonsense is offline, Hazel will be held for 30 minutes.

hi! sorry i was idle for a bit, my internet provider is kind of slow at this time. :( i sent you a vm!!

Just posting to say I'm still good to take Tybalt whenever you're ready since I saw he was in your town.

Will be available the rest of the day and the rest of the week for whenever you have Dotty in boxes. :)

Last edited:
Alright, I added yours as well. Let me know when your Gates are open and I'll drop you the TBT and swing on by
I'm back, I had to do a little something.

I'm ready to open my gates now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The gates are now open.

I'm back, I had to do a little something.

I'm ready to open my gates now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The gates are now open.

I'm here! Sorry for the brief delay - I bought this DS used and apparently had never configured it to allow online access x.x

Thanks once more! Super excited for my kitty boy to arrive~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back