• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Shrine of Sugarella, The Sweetest of Them All

when **** likes that happen I just ignore my parents and act like they are a monster especially when my ****** dad tells my mom she needs to go to cooking school on ****ing christmas eve and then he starves my little brother and doesn't make him lunch smh
wow. that's just cruel. i ignore my parents too when stuff like this happens.

Ill miss you ella :(
You were one of my july friends a.k.a my best friends
Im going to miss ya and im sorry if i did something to you
Goodbye ella </3

sugar!!! this happened to me before (kind of ridiculous actually... i was just about to turn 16 at that time) so i wasnt here for a good amount of time. im so sorry this is happening to you as well. best of luck, happy holidays, and i hope you return soon <33

- - - Post Merge - - -

when **** likes that happen I just ignore my parents and act like they are a monster especially when my ****** dad tells my mom she needs to go to cooking school on ****ing christmas eve and then he starves my little brother and doesn't make him lunch smh

literally my whole family is pissed at each other the whole christmas eve thats why i was on here the whole day :/ merry fcking christmas i guess

i actually don't recommend doing this. it'll most likely just cause more issues because some parents don't tolerate this stuff

--

@sugarella
your parents should know that this is a rather loving community and there's nothing wrong with the people here. animal crossing is a completely innocent game and it even educates people in a way (the museums have descriptions on everything you donate, you learn some minor yet helpful tips on planting trees that apply to real life, and it's something fun to play to fill in time). tbt is also used for trading items in the game, so maybe you can tell her that you're using the forums to trade with people in game

i actually don't recommend doing this. it'll most likely just cause more issues because some parents don't tolerate this stuff

--

@sugarella
your parents should know that this is a rather loving community and there's nothing wrong with the people here. animal crossing is a completely innocent game and it even educates people in a way (the museums have descriptions on everything you donate, you learn some minor yet helpful tips on planting trees that apply to real life, and it's something fun to play to fill in time). tbt is also used for trading items in the game, so maybe you can tell her that you're using the forums to trade with people in game
TBT? A loving community...? You have to be joking, TBT is not loving at all. There's a lot of rude people here and others, That blog is a horrid mess and what's worse is people can bully her. It doesn't matter if this is an animal crossing forum. It's the internet. I'm sorry if this comes off rude or if your offended, Just ask for a polite sorry then i'll be making my way downtown. WALKING FAST, TAKES ME BACK BECAUSE I'M HOMEBOUND DADAFADDADA

TBT? A loving community...? You have to be joking, TBT is not loving at all. There's a lot of rude people here and others, That blog is a horrid mess and what's worse is people can bully her. It doesn't matter if this is an animal crossing forum. It's the internet. I'm sorry if this comes off rude or if your offended, Just ask for a polite sorry then i'll be making my way downtown. WALKING FAST, TAKES ME BACK BECAUSE I'M HOMEBOUND DADAFADDADA

it's fine, i get what you mean. i should have clarified -- the ratio of kind people heavily outweighs the ****ty people here imo, so everyone can just ignore any negative people. there are only like two or three negative people i can recall at the moment and i'm sure there's more out there, but besides that, the people who approach sugarella in general are really nice - especially since they started a thread to wish her farewell

@sugarella
your parents should know that this is a rather loving community and there's nothing wrong with the people here.

TBT? A loving community...? You have to be joking, TBT is not loving at all.

You both are right, and wrong. TBT is more like Facebook or Twitter, or Reddit, or any other forum; they are simply experiences. You can't always have good in life, without bad; and you can't have bad without good. With the sweethearts and people who'd bend over backwards for you, you also have the salties, the butthurts, and the just plain nasty. They all come with the package of an experience.

Yes, people will bully her, and yes, they will be sweet to her. Life is an experience, you can't just have one of everything with an experience, because with the bad you become better yourself. Before I was on TBT, I used to overreact and flip out when people were nasty to me. Now? I just ignore them, or watch karma screw them over. I don't feed fuel to the fires anymore, instead I watch the fires burn and scar people.

//Solemnly places roses on Sugar's grave after my funeral speech

Last edited:
NONONONONOON
PLEASE
</3
I'M TEARING UP THOUGH. NOT JOKING.
you can't leave us.

edit:
I'm really gonna miss you.
Ella you're so funny and sweet! I didn't talk to you much but I can tell you're really great!
I hope you come back.

Last edited:
Oh no!

I remember when you first joined, always a nice member.

Sad to see you go, please come back as much as possible. Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year! <3 <3

Guys I feel so bad ;-;

I talked to my mom about this forum, and I showed her all the boards. She said it was fine to go on, as long as I only talked to people around my age range. What she means is that I can stay, as long as I only talk to 11-16 yr olds, and not 30+ year olds.

So I guess I'm staying! Again I feel bad for causing all this sadness :(

Guys I feel so bad ;-;

I talked to my mom about this forum, and I showed her all the boards. She said it was fine to go on, as long as I only talked to people around my age range. What she means is that I can stay, as long as I only talk to 11-16 yr olds, and not 30+ year olds.

I'm 14 so it is okay! (◡‿◡✿)

Guys I feel so bad ;-;

Ah. That's better than before. lool!
uuuuuhhh how are you supposed to know if someone's 11-16? I, and many others, don't like to share info like that. I'm pretty sure there's no creeps around here anyways, though. hah, welcome back XD

Back