• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Shrine of Sugarella, The Sweetest of Them All

Guys I feel so bad ;-;

I talked to my mom about this forum, and I showed her all the boards. She said it was fine to go on, as long as I only talked to people around my age range. What she means is that I can stay, as long as I only talk to 11-16 yr olds, and not 30+ year olds.

So I guess I'm staying! Again I feel bad for causing all this sadness :(

//calls in landscaping to destroy the grave
RIP Sugarella's Grave

I'm glad you're staying though :)

NONONONONOON
PLEASE
</3
I'M TEARING UP THOUGH. NOT JOKING.
you can't leave us.

edit:
I'm really gonna miss you.
Ella you're so funny and sweet! I didn't talk to you much but I can tell you're really great!
I hope you come back.
/cries with you

Ah. That's better than before. lool!
uuuuuhhh how are you supposed to know if someone's 11-16? I, and many others, don't like to share info like that. I'm pretty sure there's no creeps around here anyways, though. hah, welcome back XD

i honestly don't know lmao

Guys I feel so bad ;-;

I talked to my mom about this forum, and I showed her all the boards. She said it was fine to go on, as long as I only talked to people around my age range. What she means is that I can stay, as long as I only talk to 11-16 yr olds, and not 30+ year olds.

So I guess I'm staying! Again I feel bad for causing all this sadness :(

So you can't talk to -10 year olds?

Sorry emisenpai

Okay, you're back, and that's nice, but I'm not worshipping a girl who's a year younger than me.

Back