• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Shrine of Sugarella, The Sweetest of Them All

Bells
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Red Rose
//kicks over gravestone and puts up a temple

Sugarella is back and kicking! Looks like she isn't leaving after all..... so her grave shall now become her shrine, so you can worship her and her sugariness. You're welcome <3

1b25d63378467aba564183b3b3a47ec6.gif

rip sugarella's grave
the sweetest grave of them all

:'( She's left TBT for reasons, and since she probably won't be coming back, I thought I'd be appropriate to hold a funeral/grave, so those who might miss her know about it.

She's been the only person who's made any attempt to try to chat with me a lot on here, and I really appreciate it, since I tend to keep to myself unless others try talking with me. She also was in many of the roleplays with me on here, which I'll never forget.

R.I.P. Sugarella
7-16-2015 ~ 12-24-2015
Sweet as sugar <3

1b25d63378467aba564183b3b3a47ec6.gif

</3 rip in pizza sug

Last edited:
I cry for Sugarella. </3 May she rest in piece.

the only stream meme member I appreciated :'(

Last edited:
otl you guys are sweet <3

it's so sad to leave this place </3

but it's for my own good :(
thanks a lot mom

Even though, I never really talked to you, you always seemed as sweet as your name suggests. Hope you have a great Christmas and New Years! [;u;]/)

because of my parents
i have had to leave a forum i used to go to for the same reason fml

i might come back a bit later though

not sure yet

why won't your parents let you go on this?

Last edited:
I'll miss you Sugar, I loved seeing your username on the forums, and you are as sweet as sweet can be. Have a great holiday and New Years :'(

why won't your parents let you go on this?

because they don't like animal crossing
they think it's a stupid game even though it's not

i forgot to clear my history earlier, and my mom took my ipad to find something because hers died
i was like oh sht i forgot to take off tbt
and they were searching something and this website came up
they think it's a chatting website to hook up with ac people and im like wtf no it's not??
then they just yelled at me and took away my 3ds, and my personal ipad
im using the family ipad atm

Last edited:

i joined when my parents were asleep
then i forgot to clear my history earlier
they think it's a chatting website to hook up with ac people and im like wtf no it's not??

aren't you gonna try to convince them or just give up?

aren't you gonna try to convince them or just give up?

idek.. anyways my parents change their mind a LOT so it's a possibility ill come back.

they're really hard to convince btw
but my grandma's really good at convincing them so they'll probably give me back my ipad 2 weeks from now

Last edited:
idek.. anyways my parents change their mind a LOT so it's a possibility ill come back.

they're really hard to convince btw
but my grandma's really good at convincing them so they'll probably give me back my ipad 2 weeks from now

when **** likes that happen I just ignore my parents and act like they are a monster especially when my ****** dad tells my mom she needs to go to cooking school on ****ing christmas eve and then he starves my little brother and doesn't make him lunch smh

Last edited:
If they'd actually looked at Bell Tree as a whole, it's just a forum about everything gaming and more with a few off-topic threads here and there.

If they'd actually looked at Bell Tree as a whole, it's just a forum about everything gaming and more with a few off-topic threads here and there.

Exactly this.

I'll be away for an hour or more, so, farewell Sugar. <3 I hope to see you again someday

when **** likes that happen I just ignore my parents and act like they are a monster especially when my ****** dad tells my mom she needs to go to cooking school on ****ing christmas eve and then he starves my little brother and doesn't make him lunch smh

Wow, what a jackarse. No offense.

aww rip sugarella! i know we had disagreements and such, but i always appreciated seeing you around. we will miss you!! (hopefully you can convince your parents!) ;-;

I will miss you so much ;v; you were such an amazing friend Sugarella <3

i forgot to clear my history earlier, and my mom took my ipad to find something because hers died
i was like oh sht i forgot to take off tbt
I'm just going to say, if your parents see this you'll just be in more trouble.

But i'm sorry about what happened regardless.

Back