• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

#TBTGrills Squad- NEW UPDATE ON PG. 1! NEW EVENT

ToxiFoxy

#1 Gojo Satoru Enjoyer
Bells
Switch
8363-9206-4710
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
M1fwaGC.gif

Here is a group where we can just chat, if you would like to join just comment :3
This is totally not a cult
You must ask to join

Founders: Kidcatisbestcat, Nightmares, and ToxiFoxy

Timezones will be put by admins and mods so you know who to contact when as some of us may be in bed or have to go to school. Also what you should call them by, some are real names and some are tbt names

Admins:
ToxiFoxy- EST Timezone- Call her Toxi!
Kidcatisbestcat- EST Timezone- Call her Abby!
Sparro- PST Timezone- Call him Ajay!
tearypastel- AWST Timezone- Call her Cee!

Mods:
Sugarella- CST Timezone- Call her Ella!
Lucanosa- CST Timezone- Call him Luca!
Bloobloop- PST Timezone- Call her Bloop!
P o c k y- EST Timezone- Call her Pocky!
frio hur- EST Timezone- Call her Cassie!
Aali- EST Timezone- Call her Aali!

(Mods get promoted to admins when the admins/founders/leaders feel they get the privilege to)

We are no longer accepting applications! Congrats to all our new mods/admins! Admins get to help mod the chatzy and dubtrack, help out with planning events and such, help keep the group maintained, get to help pick out topics of the week, and more! Mods get to hand out warnings, make rules, have their own meetings with the founders and admins, but they are restricted against doing other things. Admins must be active and will NOT be accepted if you are rude and do not have a good record here. Mods must be fairly active and kind and if you have a bad record here you will NOT be accepted. If a mod/admin will not be on for a fair amount of time please PM us so we know and do not take you off the list.

Here are some different ranks just depending on your activity and affiliation with the group! They will be displayed by your name once the admins/founders choose them
1. Leader/Founder (The people who helped create this)
2. Admin (Non-leader/founder)
3. Moderator (Sort of like an admin but not as much access)
4. Active Member (Very active members)
5. Member (Members who are active)
6. Junior (Not very active members)
7. Newbie (New member)
8. Senior Member (a member who's been around for a long time but isn't that active anymore)

Nightmares
Kidcatisbestcat
Sej
L o t t i e
ToxiFoxy
Oswaldies
Kisskissfall-inlove
Bloobloop
Lucanosa
Sparro
Aali
Delishush
Sugarella
StarryWolf
Justina,
P o c k y
Jacob_lawall
Gregrii
Haydenn
tearypastel
frio hur
VanessaMay18
SuperStar2361
TheCreeperHugz
ems
Pusheen
Celestis
Lumira
A l i c e

Due to difficulties we changed the chatzy and dubtrack but you must pm an admin for the link and pw

Official chatzy- PM for link and PW
Dubtrack- PM for link and PW

Rules
1. no hate
2. you can curse on dub track and chatzy
3. no hate or rude tags or you will personally be blocked, possibly reported, and banned from this group

PM me, an admin, or a moderator if any problems occur

You can PM or comment suggestions for Topic of the Week
N/A

GFXs and banners are welcome! They will be put down below.
M1fwaGC.gif

by tearypastel

We sometimes do special events where you can earn badges! They will be posted down below. PM or comment suggestions!
None
lRyFwoW.gif

For Lumira for Guess That Image
W8byz5S.gif

For Kidcatisbestcat for dankest meme contest

We sometimes do giveaways! If you would like to donate for giveaways PM us!
None

Have fun!​

Last edited:
UPDATES
[12/28/15][/U]
hello! admin cee here!
there are a lot of things to talk about.
latest
firstly, i've been spending a lot of time in the chatzy and dubtrack with some other members, and we have experienced a situation. someone has been coming in, pretending to be another person, when they are in fact not. on the dubtrack, we had the 'hacker', as we are calling them, come in with a username like Brendon/Brandon or something of that variation and tell us they were Roxi. then later on in the chatzy, they came in pretending to be MayorEvvie. this has caused us to make a password protected dubtrack and chatzy. if you would like the pass, please pm me or one of the other mods/admins. if this happens to you in the chatzy/dubtrack, please take screenshots and pm me the info.
latest
secondly, we now have a topic! the topic will change every week, and you can pm/vm any of the mod/admins your ideas.
this week's topic is:
NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS!
what's your resolution?
(quick side note; of course you can talk about other things, but this is just a topic to talk about.)
the 3 people who have the best new years resoultions (picked by the staff) will get a specially made badge made by me!!
latest
thirdly, there are a couple new mods/admins!! we will list them here.

Admins:
Sparro- PST Timezone - Call him Ajay!
tearypastel- AWST Timezone - Call her Cee!

Mods:
frio hur- EST Timezone - Call her Cassie!
Aali - Timezone ?

we hope you welcome them all!
latest

if anybody has anymore questions, just pm/vm any of the mods!!
bye for now!

1/1/16

Admin Abby here!

Hi guys I hope you all had a fantastic New Year's!

The admins have created a Skype Chat for this group so we can all chat on some other place than Chatzy and Dubtrack.

The link will be coming soon and it will be Password protected, you will need to PM an admin or mod for the pass.

Have a nice day/night!​

Last edited:
ERGH I AM FINALLY CHANGING OUT OF MY PJS BUT I HAVE TO SING A SOLO AT MY CHURCH AT 8:00 AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AT 7:40 I AM NERVOUSSSSS

Are we doing this again

I forgot you Sparro sorry ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

ERGH I AM FINALLY CHANGING OUT OF MY PJS BUT I HAVE TO SING A SOLO AT MY CHURCH AT 8:00 AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AT 7:40 I AM NERVOUSSSSS

You'll do great c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Some of my friends call me Tabby or Tabby Cat and no my name is fugly I love your name tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

YES YES WE ARE

Tabitha is a pretty name girl what you talkin' about

Back