Wolfganglover

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Jingle Christmas Doll
Pear (Fruit)
Ok! Hey! So I have been on for quite a while now and I have a group called Showing newbies around also on this board so below it says the basics of cycling,the good things and the bad things:Basics:Ok well for the basics heres a short description:Cycling is time traveling in a certain pattern to (hopefully) move villagers you dont want or need out. However sometimes people use cycling towns to be able to move all of their villagers out for tbt or igb.Most ppl have two copies of the game so they can play 1 but cycle in the other.Bad:Weeds appear oftenYour flowers wilterYou have a chance of losing villagers you want to keepYour hair will be messySometimes it doesn't work :/Good:You have room for dreamiesSometimes there are short cycles online so your hair won't mess up.You can move any villager out!If you have beautiful ordinate your flowers won't wilter nor weeds grow often.Most of the cycles work!Well theres your guide to cycling I will post cycles in the comments but feel free to ask questions.

Back