• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hullo! :D

indigoapple133

Bells
Winter Mittens
My name is Briana and I am so glad I found this website! I've been wanting to be a part of a forum for YEARS but most of them seem to bed now that facebook and twitter have taken their places :( Anyways, I'm glad to be a part of this community and I am also interested in looking for people to play Animal Crossing:New Leaf with me. I'll just leave my friend code down at the bottom and you can just send me a message if you want to play :)

As for an introduction about myself, here it goes.
I am currently in my second semester of sophomore year in college looking to study Kinesiology. However, I have always grown up with a nintendo console in the home. This is actually my first ds ever since we sold my first one way back in 2011. I am so glad I've picked the ds (sorry, it's the *3* ds now cx) and I'm excited to meet you guys.

Friend Code: 2767-1985-7351, Mountain Time (The part of Arizona that DOESN'T do DST)

Yes! A fellow college student~ welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay ;]
If you need any help, just PM me

Last edited:
Back