• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AC art or something

ArtsyDreamer

Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Silver Mailbox
Uhhh... is this how you make an art thread? XD Anyway, here's all the Animal Crossing art I've done so far:

(click for full size)

The OTP

Thing I did for a contest last year- me and my two fav villagers enjoying winter :3

OTP again, in pixel form

Cute deer couple ^u^

Punchy in a citrus tank

...you can probably tell I really like shipping XD

Bunbuns <3

Thing I painted at a pottery studio a couple months ago... you can tell it's been a long time since I've painted, haha :p

And that's it for now... man, I really need to draw more ^^;

This is great! :) Welcome to the forums! :)

My favourite one is Snake & Mira. :)

This is amazing, nice smooth outlines and fine colouring ^__^ I like your deer couples the best and the rabbits.

Very nice artwork! My favorite one is the one when Lopez is kissing Fuchsia's hand. Adorable. :)

Some cute OTP for Valentine's Day ^u^

Based on something that actually happened in-game:
6VDfRdZ.jpg

QInM7BS.jpg

Cuties!!! :,D

Great work, thanks for sharing.
Just realised the shirt you were wearing was one of your own, love it! Do you take requests? :D

Great work, thanks for sharing.
Just realised the shirt you were wearing was one of your own, love it! Do you take requests? :D

Thanks so much!! ^u^ While I'm open to requests, I'm a pretty slow and unmotivated artist, so I'm not sure when I'd get around to it ^^;

Back