Buying Orderable Sets + Golden tool set

I have also bought from Nicole's shop. Super helpful when I need hard to find items. If you don't want to send TBT though, I can get quite a few of the sets you're looking for.

I got:
-Harvest
-Blue
-Classic
-Green
-Neutral (Just a Floor and Wall)
-Robo
-Polka-dot
-Ranch
-Stripe

How about 100k each? Not including the neutral wall and floor. Don't need anything more for them since I am asking for more then I am spending. Asking more then spending because it will take time.

I have also bought from Nicole's shop. Super helpful when I need hard to find items. If you don't want to send TBT though, I can get quite a few of the sets you're looking for.

I got:
-Harvest
-Blue
-Classic
-Green
-Neutral (Just a Floor and Wall)
-Robo
-Polka-dot
-Ranch
-Stripe

How about 100k each? Not including the neutral wall and floor. Don't need anything more for them since I am asking for more then I am spending. Asking more then spending because it will take time.

Sounds great, also, I'm aware of Nicole's shop, thank you though! Just let me know when you have the sets. c:

Heya! I can get you the kiddie set, patchwork set, and the rest of the golden tools you need c:

Sounds great, also, I'm aware of Nicole's shop, thank you though! Just let me know when you have the sets. c:

Alright. I will start now. I will send you a visitor message when I have it all. Maybe I will only do a few get you to pick it up, and then keep doing that. So I don't have to store so much on my ground.

I have all the set I said I could get EXCEPT polka-dot, ranch and stripe. Time travel keeps work and not working, on and off. So I am taking a break. It’s taking a lot of time. You can get the other sets anytime. It would be 500k IGB right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have all the set I said I could get EXCEPT polka-dot, ranch and stripe. Time travel keeps work and not working, on and off. So I am taking a break. It?s taking a lot of time. You can get the other sets anytime. It would be 500k IGB right now.

Heya! I can get you the kiddie set, patchwork set, and the rest of the golden tools you need c:

Hi, that would be great!

I have all the set I said I could get EXCEPT polka-dot, ranch and stripe. Time travel keeps work and not working, on and off. So I am taking a break. It’s taking a lot of time. You can get the other sets anytime. It would be 500k IGB right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's totally fine, what times are you available, and what's your time zone?

Hi, that would be great!

That's totally fine, what times are you available, and what's your time zone?

Hey. I’m AST time. I am on my way home from work now. I’ll be there around 6:30 my time. ANd I’m off tomorrow so I should be around a lot.

Hey. I’m AST time. I am on my way home from work now. I’ll be there around 6:30 my time. ANd I’m off tomorrow so I should be around a lot.

Is tomorrow at 5pm good for you?

Are there any other sets you need besides these, and are you available any time today? Also feel free to send me a vm, I may forget to check back c:

I'll vm you. c:

Back