2015 shoutout thread

White Claw, Sap88, m3ow_, skarmoury, alicerulez, Chibi.Hoshi, Peachi and Twilight are my faves
forgot jav, jake, blizzard, pastelprincess, tamamushroom, bahamut, puffy, forgetting a few ill add later if i remember

Last edited:
Shoutout to P o c k y, Sugarella, Bloobloop, Superstar2361, Jetix, AS176 (even though you're gone) Dilute/Aerate and probably much more for being awesome

Don't lie to me

Wow, ok then

- - - Post Merge - - -

sparro - for being my awesome friend i guess
pocky - my waifu
ella - my ex waifu
bunny bento- thanks
bloop- love ya
lani- TEA
layla- cool

how come no one mentioned me ;(

You haven't been active so I forgot you xD
I'll edit <3

also lencurryboy b/c you are interesting to talk with and gamzee cause ur ma bish

Last edited:
happinessdelight for being my fav duck lover
featjan for being my fav taehyung/kyungsoo stan whooo
JellyLu for being fun to talk to all the time
Call me Daniel for shrek

oh yeah im giving a shoutout to duckyluv for teaching me about kpop omg thank you

i have a hard time talking to people on here but i'd say my favorite members are miharu, aerate, pepperini (don't know you well but your art is great) sugilite and taesaek

miharu, naekoya, wonderk, piichinu, dixx, esphas, dreamy luigi, pokemanz, jake., aerate, gamzee, sugilite, etchasketch, p e p p e r, jinico, taesaek, call me daniel, happiness delight, duckyluv, sugarella, lizzy541, aesthetic, bluepikachu47, cinn_mon, dinger, miily, cou, caddberry, lethallulu, lemon pop, skyfall, blizzard, dacosim, aleshapie, sholee, jetix, As176, gregriii, the hidden owl, sucre, and anyone who made my short time here amazing.

slutty

Pokemanz, who always forgets about me xD and Coach, who has got me addicted to about 5 Roblox games in the past couple of days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

shoutout to miharu, naekoya, wonderk, piichinu, dixx, esphas, dreamy luigi, pokemanz, jake., aerate, gamzee, sugilite, etchasketch, p e p p e r, jinico, taesaek, call me daniel, happiness delight, duckyluv, sugarella, lizzy541, aesthetic, bluepikachu47, cinn_mon, dinger, miily, cou, caddberry, lethallulu, lemon pop, skyfall, blizzard, dacosim, aleshapie, sholee, jetix, As176, gregriii, the hidden owl, sucre, and anyone who made my short time here amazing.

All the people listed - plus more- I have held conversations with and made me feel better when I was down. I talk to a majority of them off-site and hope to be friends with them for a long while.

I love you bros stay poppin <3

I want my pink present back
Jk

Last edited:
Back