• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Super Smash Bros: Mafia! Game over! Mafia wins!

okay for whoever called me gullible thanks.... I was just weirded out that kit didn't die nearer to the beginning but then Dad clarified why that'd be and I changed my vote back..... if anyone even noticed that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes I was an idiot for switching to Kit for a bit but I don't know mafia tactics at all so ya

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I'm a she.... but that's irrelevant

well i guess i was wrong, its dad and hayden

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw i quit writing in eloquent sentences it took way too long

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness can we please just make this majority voting but the following day plurality again (because 3-way)?

lol ladies ;)

Endgame

The town has lost, the subspace emissary has taken over and all of their trophys were offered to Crazy hand.

Mafia win, congratulations to Dad, Haydenn, Starrywolf and Trundle!

Scum chat/Obs chat/Mason Chat/Actions and Role list

Final words

I'm very annoyed by this game. I had to mod-kill several people and a player had lost the entire game for town. i'm looking at you Cory. Cory, i don't know weather or not you were intentionally throughing the game on purpose, but its your fault you lost the game. You even said in a post that you "weren't going to vote trundle for personal reasons". Come on, thats complete BS. You didn't even fight back against the posters, and whats worse, you could have gotten Monkey and Ashtot on your side and continue the game.

Its your fault town lost. Unless you have some reasoning as to why you didn't lynch the CLEARLY SCUMMY ROLEBLOCKER, then you're banned from my games from this point on.

Please, if you're going to play mafia guys, please be active. I can't stress that enough. This game had plenty of ups and downs but in the end, i suppose it was somewhat fair and i'm satisfied with how i played. I'll be taking any questions you have about the game now.​

Last edited:
I was ROB the Mafia Goon lol
would've been nice if I was actually Jigglypuff lol

Back