• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Super Smash Bros: Mafia! Game over! Mafia wins!

So you're actually just straight up trusting Haydenn because she says she doesn't trust me? That's all?

No, I'm trusting Haydenn because I don't believe that you're town.
You're right, Haydenn hasn't posted much nor have they done much to contribute to the game.
But I cannot shake the feeling that you are scum.
I do want the town to lynch Cory first though, just to be safe. After that everyone should have a pretty good idea of whether or not you're lying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You trying to say something? :blush:

Mbby

No, I'm trusting Haydenn because I don't believe that you're town.
You're right, Haydenn hasn't posted much nor have they done much to contribute to the game.
But I cannot shake the feeling that you are scum.
I do want the town to lynch Cory first though, just to be safe. After that everyone should have a pretty good idea of whether or not you're lying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mbby

apply-cold-water-to-burned-area.jpg

Daniel, do NOT post if you are dead. I know you're joking around but seriously stop.

Daniel can VM me to inform me ^_^
But yeah I wouldn't post lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness the burn was directed towards you as I thought ^_^

Day 5

Captain Falcon was killed by a vengeful Wario and didn't survive the night.

Captain Falcon (aka Kit) was murdered overnight.

You have 24 hours to lynch someone.

No they'll prove you right so you'll look bad
Except that won't matter because u are mafia 10/10

Again let's recap
If I die (and you'll see that I'm blue upon my death) here's my orders
Haydenn, Monkey, Ashtot-Kill Cory & Dad
Cory & Dad-Die

If I live it'll be a different story but that's what I have right now.

AGAIN ^^^^^^^^
GOOD LUCK GUYS I LOVE YOU <3

Ness can we please just make this majority voting but the following day plurality again (because 3-way)?

If Ashtot and Monkey want to lynch you instead I'll gladly change my vote. Which scum dies doesn't matter to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You were quick to bus though, even though you couldn't do the same yesterday because you wanted to stall it out in case somebody else voted for Kit or something, good job on that.

dad why do you want haydenn dead instead of cory

I said I was fine with either, I'm extremely sure that monkey is town, and if masoned with you, that you are town. And so it's Cory and Haydenn from my point of view. The order in which they get lynched doesn't matter to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also they had 2 kills the night before last (need at least 3 mafia for that) and 1 kill last night (down to 2). It's 18 players, so 3 mafia is a bit hard for mafia (1 vs 6 each).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also reminder that Oath was only a 1-shot vigilante and host themselves (lol) confirmed Sap was a vig shot. Meaning the two kills the following night were both mafia kills.

I said I was fine with either, I'm extremely sure that monkey is town, and if masoned with you, that you are town. And so it's Cory and Haydenn from my point of view. The order in which they get lynched doesn't matter to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also they had 2 kills the night before last (need at least 3 mafia for that) and 1 kill last night (down to 2). It's 18 players, so 3 mafia is a bit hard for mafia (1 vs 6 each).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also reminder that Oath was only a 1-shot vigilante and host themselves (lol) confirmed Sap was a vig shot. Meaning the two kills the following night were both mafia kills.

ok we r gonna kill cory everyone vote cory pls

Back