• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Super Smash Bros: Mafia! Game over! Mafia wins!

Oh come on now, it's easy to push for a member of your team that's arguably somewhat weak.

It's also easy to vote for a player that you know is somewhat weak too, oath. We can point fingers all day but it won't get anywhere.

I think you're forgetting that I literally was the first person to sus the godfather of the mafia team for crying out loud. While you sat back and pushed for Luca or Daniel or something stupid like that. I only stepped up to push for Daniel Day 2 because no one else was doing anything.

That defense isn't going to work when you're such a seasoned mafia player.
If you newer I'd probably buy it but nah, not from Trundle

It's also easy to vote for a player that you know is somewhat weak too, oath. We can point fingers all day but it won't get anywhere.

Because you've been doing SOOOOOOOO much this game to help find scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also hey reminder I voted for CMD day one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

that doesn't prove my point on weak players never mind

- - - Post Merge - - -

when's day

- - - Post Merge - - -

i love neko atsume i think im a ****in weeb

Day 4
*Please listen to the music above while reading the Day 4 story.*

Pit busy tonight. Doing his usual rounds of being suspicious with everyone. He accountered Zelda while he was walking when suddenly he saw bowser in front of him and he killed them and took their souls.

Pit (aka Oath2Order) was murdered and disappeared overnight. He was a One shot Vigilante
Zelda (aka Lucanosa) Was murdered and disappeared overnight. He was a Doctor.

You have 48 hours to lynch someone.

Last edited:
What did I say

inb4 Kit is roleblocked. Still lynch Trundle and Dad. Number one and two scum sus

Glad we didn't lynch Lucanosa day one.

Cory you're a dumbass

Last edited:
What did I say

inb4 Kit is roleblocked. Still lynch Trundle and Dad. Number one and two scum sus

Cory you're a dumbass

I was rb'd obviously
Okay am I the only town left or
Oath I think there may be an issue I'm kind of outnumbered here

Kit you've obviously been lying your way through this game. Roleblockers can't roleblock twice in a row in 99% of the games I've ever played and you still haven't had any successes. You for some reason inspected Endless first night, then you were blocked twice in a row? These are the most obvious lies ever, not to mention you have been a bandwagoner all game.

Kit you've obviously been lying your way through this game. Roleblockers can't roleblock twice in a row in 99% of the games I've ever played and you still haven't had any successes. You for some reason inspected Endless first night, then you were blocked twice in a row? These are the most obvious lies ever, not to mention you have been a bandwagoner all game.
Oh my g-g-gahhhhddddd wow you're funny
Well guess what. I WAS roleblocked twice. oath was a townie. I'm pretty much a confirmed freaking cop. No one has come forward with another cop claim and YOU haven't claimed a role. And even if you did, it would be a lie.
And seems like they could RB me twice because I was inspecting you and gosh why would they be so worried about me doing that if you were town? Oh, you're not town?
Wowwww.. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait wait I can see the mafia chat now...
Dad-"Let's kill these two and RB kit, then try to avoid you getting lynched and push the blame onto the pretty much confirmed cop"
Trundle-"GENIUS! YES WE HAVE THIS GAME IN OUR HANDS UNSTOPPABLE BWHAHAHA!!!"

Oh my g-g-gahhhhddddd wow you're funny
Well guess what. I WAS roleblocked twice. oath was a townie. I'm pretty much a confirmed freaking cop. No one has come forward with another cop claim and YOU haven't claimed a role. And even if you did, it would be a lie.
And seems like they could RB me twice because I was inspecting you and gosh why would they be so worried about me doing that if you were town? Oh, you're not town?
Wowwww.. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait wait I can see the mafia chat now...
Dad-"Let's kill these two and RB kit, then try to avoid you getting lynched and push the blame onto the pretty much confirmed cop"
Trundle-"GENIUS! YES WE HAVE THIS GAME IN OUR HANDS UNSTOPPABLE BWHAHAHA!!!"

Or you haven't been roleblocked at all and you're mafia. You let oath get into your head. Guess what? Read his old games and it doesn't take long to realize that oath always thinks I'm scum and he's always wrong. I've literally done nothing this game that would constitute suspicion for me being scum. His only valid point was that Tom was killed Night 1 and that is something I would do.
He's right. I killed Tom because I'm a Jack of All Trades (Samus). I shot N1 because I suspected him because of his meme posting. I inspected Kumkwat earlier because of the inactivity and found town alignment, which is why I trusted Cory earlier. I protected myself last night just in case mafia + oath went for me. So get off my back about not being town. I've done more this game than all of you.

Or you haven't been roleblocked at all and you're mafia. You let oath get into your head. Guess what? Read his old games and it doesn't take long to realize that oath always thinks I'm scum and he's always wrong. I've literally done nothing this game that would constitute suspicion for me being scum. His only valid point was that Tom was killed Night 1 and that is something I would do.
He's right. I killed Tom because I'm a Jack of All Trades (Samus). I shot N1 because I suspected him because of his meme posting. I inspected Kumkwat earlier because of the inactivity and found town alignment, which is why I trusted Cory earlier. I protected myself last night just in case mafia + oath went for me. So get off my back about not being town. I've done more this game than all of you.

"I killed tom, a confirmed MAFIA kill because ness straight up SAID who the vig shot was."
"I can also INSPECT PEOPLE. I can SHOOT AND INSPECT"
What the hell is your role?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING OH MY GOD

- - - Post Merge - - -

You are NOT the jack.

- - - Post Merge - - -

& There's been two maf kills every night no way in HELL that was your jack shot omfg i'm dying

How could it not be? Either the mafia somehow failed a shot N1 or KumKwat successfully saved someone. I don't know what happened, but I'm telling the truth. If I'm not the jack, who is? You can't just laugh at my post and throw it away because of mere suspicions of me.

How could it not be? Either the mafia somehow failed a shot N1 or KumKwat successfully saved someone. I don't know what happened, but I'm telling the truth. If I'm not the jack, who is? You can't just laugh at my post and throw it away because of mere suspicions of me.

So you're saying Kumkwat is the doctor. Good choice for your "inspect" since they've barely posted anything and aren't active tonight, nor will they be most likely.
My guess is that the jack is most likely an inactive. I do not believe that you are the jack at all.
I actually CAN laugh at your post and throw it away because it's complete and utter BS.
1)You said you shot tom n1. If ness said that someone tied by a vig shot, it's very likely they would have also said that someone died by a jack shot, which they did not do. Because Tom was a MAFIA KILL
2)Mafia has killed 2 people every night. This lines up even more with it being a mafia kill and the doctor is most likely someone inactive or just doing a really bad job at their doctor-ing since I'm the one who's been getting rb'd
3)Why would the mafia rb me a second time, especially after I said I was going to inspect YOU? A frame attempt?
Maybe. But I also suspect the mafia would have a FRAMER as well as a Consort and really it seems like a better idea for them to let me investigate you and FRAME YOU if you were town. But you aren't so that wasn't an option now was it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also love investigating someone doesn't give you their role, just their alignment. Kumkwat never roleclaimed.
There is literally nothing that tells us that they are a doctor.
Your mafia is showing.

So you're saying Kumkwat is the doctor. Good choice for your "inspect" since they've barely posted anything and aren't active tonight, nor will they be most likely.
My guess is that the jack is most likely an inactive. I do not believe that you are the jack at all.
I actually CAN laugh at your post and throw it away because it's complete and utter BS.
1)You said you shot tom n1. If ness said that someone tied by a vig shot, it's very likely they would have also said that someone died by a jack shot, which they did not do. Because Tom was a MAFIA KILL
2)Mafia has killed 2 people every night. This lines up even more with it being a mafia kill and the doctor is most likely someone inactive or just doing a really bad job at their doctor-ing since I'm the one who's been getting rb'd
3)Why would the mafia rb me a second time, especially after I said I was going to inspect YOU? A frame attempt?
Maybe. But I also suspect the mafia would have a FRAMER as well as a Consort and really it seems like a better idea for them to let me investigate you and FRAME YOU if you were town. But you aren't so that wasn't an option now was it?

Cory replaced KumKwat earlier...

1) The host has been very inconsistent all game, I don't think that is indicative of anything, especially considering we were different roles anyway
2) Cory has already claimed doctor and he replaced KumKwat.
3) How would the mafia even be able to rb a second time? It's not possible. Also, I don't know what post you actually said who you were going to inspect. You mentioned vague references to multiple names and mine was one of them.

It's exactly what a mafia would do. How would you even know what kind of roles the mafia has? Framer and Consort aren't even popular roles in TBT mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also love investigating someone doesn't give you their role, just their alignment. Kumkwat never roleclaimed.
There is literally nothing that tells us that they are a doctor.
Your mafia is showing.

Hey so sorry to interupt, Doctor is dead. Read the Day 4 post.

thank you but it's too late that you didn't believe in me
smh kinda glad I never saved you, you're looking more and more like mafia everyday

Zeldas a man?

Duh, everyone knows Zelda is a man. Or a kid.
He's male nonetheless.
Who else is the Zelda mascot then the kid with the green pointy hat and sword/shield???

LMAO sorry couldn't help.

Back