• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Super Smash Bros: Mafia! Game over! Mafia wins!

As if you've actually defended yourself any.

You bandwagoned instantly, haven't done much in terms of anything this game. Haven't made any scum sus until I vote for you and even then it's "oh oath voted for me HE'S SCUM THEN"

- - - Post Merge - - -

See, I actually do though.

After my mistaken shot on N1 which was still when I wasn't taking the game seriously, I decided not to shoot on N2.

Vote Trundle and I won't shot you.jk i'll still shoot you

YOU SHOT SAP

you are getting a bit hostile and i dont enjoy it

Night 3
*Please listen to the above music while reading the Night 3 story

Kirby was just flying along on his Warp star, when suddenly he was shot down by something. He was badly wounded, but he couldn't get up. Town was suspicious of kirby, mostly because he didn't do very much other then have his heads in the clouds. But this wound was too great, leading to him bleeding green blood.

"this one has been goofing around far too long" said the townies.

250px-Kirby_SSB4.png

Kirby (aka Nintendofan85) was lynched for little reasons.

Its night phase. you have 24 hours to do an action. day starts on January 5th at 8:30 CST.

Town! Stay determined!

That's why you were all like WHO SHOT SAP to make ppl think oh it cant be oathy cuz he dunno

That was mostly trying to get someone to CC vig

I didn't notice that he actually SAID THAT WAS THE VIG SHOT

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh for ****'s sake

i'm done

think about ashtot he never got to play this game

If one more person votes to surrender then i'm endgaming.

Back