• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Super Smash Bros: Mafia! Game over! Mafia wins!

FYI I'm heading to bed and won't check back until later, maybe in like 10 hours from now, depending when I get back home after my final.

Getting everyone to role claim is not a good idea, oath. I'm just going to vote for nintendofan. I'll be back before day ends in case I need to change.

also your jump on the nintendo bandwagon kind of makes me thing you and Trundle are a scum team together

- - - Post Merge - - -

this post was directed @ monkey

- - - Post Merge - - -

Getting everyone to role claim is not a good idea, oath. I'm just going to vote for nintendofan. I'll be back before day ends in case I need to change.

Mate, we have absolutely nothing to go on.

Vote count

Nintendofan85
-Dad
-Monkeyd99
-Trundle

Trundle
-Oath2order

Players not voting
Lucanosa, Kit, Cory, Pillow bunny, haydenn, Nintendofan85

Currently, Nintendofan85 is set to be lynched. You have exactly 4 hours left to lynch. Lynching is required. Night starts on January 4th at 9:00 PM CST.

Last edited:
No editing allowed :)

also ill vote for oath because why not

The inactivity in this game is ridic.

Lucanosa - unknown
oath - Pit / town
trundle - scum
niontendofan85 - unknown
dad - town / scum hard to tell
kit - capt falcon / town
cory - scum
monkeyd - scum
pillow - unknown
hayd - unknown

My guess is scum is using the inactivity to their advantage. They wait for the first lynch candidate brought up by literally anybody, and go for them. Dad could be scum or not, but he brought the first candidate, nintendo. I voted for Trundle shortly after, and Monkey then voted for nintendo, not Trundle. Which is strange, but then Trundle manages to pop on and lo and behold, he votes for nintendo. Obvious bandwagoning. Cory, assuming he's scum, figures his team has won and goes to go vote for someone randomly.

Scum team is Trundle, Monkey, and Dad/Cory.

Last edited:
do you really think this is random

- - - Post Merge - - -

and nice job editing
i guess there will only be 2 scum now

Cory either be serious like you used to be in the later games of mafia or don't bother

- - - Post Merge - - -

also

The ****in' op said:
Editing is not allowed for any reason. Editing will result in a warning. After that, you will be modkilled.

only edited once

maybe if people ****ing contributed i would care
there should be a rule that the only out of thread communication is calling out those ****head inactives on their vms

maybe if people ****ing contributed i would care
there should be a rule that the only out of thread communication is calling out those ****head inactives on their vms

fine I'll agree with you on that

can you at least vote for trundle so we can have a chance at winning

The inactivity in this game is ridic.

Lucanosa - unknown
oath - Pit / town
trundle - scum
niontendofan85 - unknown
dad - town / scum hard to tell
kit - capt falcon / town
cory - scum
monkeyd - scum
pillow - unknown
hayd - unknown

My guess is scum is using the inactivity to their advantage. They wait for the first lynch candidate brought up by literally anybody, and go for them. Dad could be scum or not, but he brought the first candidate, nintendo. I voted for Trundle shortly after, and Monkey then voted for nintendo, not Trundle. Which is strange, but then Trundle manages to pop on and lo and behold, he votes for nintendo. Obvious bandwagoning. Cory, assuming he's scum, figures his team has won and goes to go vote for someone randomly.

Scum team is Trundle, Monkey, and Dad/Cory.
With this I'd like to say that oath is most likely 100% town or is clever as s*** scum. Which would make me clever as s*** scum. Which isn't likely because I'm.. Not :/. Not in the slightest.
I believe nintendo truly is a townie. I'll vote for whoever Oath thinks is the best candidate.

I'm saying Trundle. He's the most likely between him and Dolby to have killed Tom night one. He also jumped relatively quickly on the nintendo bandwagon and wasn't really up for claiming.

I'm saying Trundle. He's the most likely between him and Dolby to have killed Tom night one. He also jumped relatively quickly on the nintendo bandwagon and wasn't really up for claiming.

He'll be getting my vote then, for a moment anyways

Vote count

Nintendofan85
-Dad
-Monkeyd99
-Trundle

Trundle
-Oath2order
-Kit
-Nintendofan85

Oath2order
-Cory

Players not voting
Lucanosa, Pillow bunny, haydenn

Currently, Nintendofan85 is set to be lynched. You have exactly 4 hours left to lynch. Lynching is required. Night starts on January 4th at 9:00 PM CST.

Back