• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Super Smash Bros: Mafia! Game over! Mafia wins!

I've never known someone to be automatically assumed mafia in a game where 2 players agreed with each other. Even when mafia teams try to agree with each other's points, they do it as subtly as possible.

I've never known someone to be automatically assumed mafia in a game where 2 players agreed with each other. Even when mafia teams try to agree with each other's points, they do it as subtly as possible.

Stop posting agreeable stuff how am I supposed to think you're scum if you make so much damn sense.
Oh wait.

You guys see Dad lurking on this thread like
"i'm waiting. just a little bit longer..."

Vote count

Call me Daniel-4
-Kit
-Nintendofan85
-Trundle
-Monkeyd99​

Nintendofan85-2
-Oath2order
-Call me Daniel
-Kit

Players not voting
Kumkwat, Chees4mees, Lucanosa, Dolby, Enderwiggin, Bluepikachu47, Haydenn, Pillow bunny

You have 2 hours left to vote. Currently, Call me Daniel is set to be lynched. Lynching is required. Night starts on January 1st, 9:00 PM CST.

Vote count

Call me Daniel-4
-Kit
-Nintendofan85
-Trundle
-Monkeyd99​

Nintendofan85-2
-Oath2order
-Call me Daniel
-Kit

Players not voting
Kumkwat, Chees4mees, Lucanosa, Dolby, Enderwiggin, Bluepikachu47, Haydenn, Pillow bunny

You have 2 hours left to vote. Currently, Call me Daniel is set to be lynched. Lynching is required. Voting is required. Night starts on January 1st, 9:00 PM CST.
Fixed your post, Ness <3

Well, since I don't see me surviving the day, I'll be going offline for a while.

But before I leave, I'd like to say again that I'm bulletproof Solid Snake.

Well it was fun playing with you guys and good luck to town and that this mislynch will help town somehow.

Night 2

*Please listen to the music above while reading the Night 2 Story*

Snake was inside a building, trying to find more evidence towards who is the working for the Subspace emissary. He had found logs along with photos of the recent people who have disappeared.

PEACH:GAME-MARIO. ALIGNMENT-TOWN.
PIKACHU:GAME-POKEMON. ALIGNMENT-TOWN.

"What sick b****** would do this," Said Snake, when suddenly he heard the door open.

"I think they're in there!" Said a voice.

Suddenly, the door came open. The people saw Snake red handed. "Its not what it looks like!" Snake tried to explain to them, but nobody was listening. Eventually, the vigilante walked in, and shot Snake where he stood. Blue blood had splattered all over the walls.

snake.jpg

Snake the Bulletproof (aka Call me Daniel) Was killed out of another Misunderstanding.

You have exactly 24 hours to submit a night action if you happen to have one. Night ends on January 2nd at 8:30 PM CST.

Also, I will be checking in with some of the inactives. Depending on their responses, they will be Mod-killed. However Dad now replaces Chees4mees.

Funny how I was so scared to be lynched, the only way I could have died.

But yeah, good luck guys!

May drinking my blue blood make you smarter.

Oh no Daddy's home get the belt ready.

Last edited:
Funny how I was so scared to be lynched, the only way I could have died.

But yeah, good luck guys!

May drinking my blue blood make you smarter.

Dammit you were telling the truth :(
I had doubts...
Rest in peace Daniel

I decided to stay in the back and not vote since I couldn't choose between Daniel or Kit in the end.

But now I'm starting to wonder who to trust and who to not trust because Daniel being town changes my perspective of everyone playing.

I'm tired, so I'm not gonna do much tonight. Tomorrow if I'm not too tired I'm gonna scan through everything and see if I can make some sense of what the hell happened.

If somebody could give me the rundown of significant game events/claims/etc that would be nice. I have to read for reads anyways, but this is a lot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me before and after replacing.

tbh that does sound about right

you can see the terror in it's eyes

- - - Post Merge - - -

If somebody could give me the rundown of significant game events/claims/etc that would be nice. I have to read for reads anyways, but this is a lot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Me before and after replacing.

ender claimed king dededededededede the self-aware miller

kit claimed falcon the cop

nobody has countered

nobody has claimed the sap shot

What an idiot. Holy crap

Why does this post really strike me as off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I regret being indecisive, I knew he was town. I just let myself hope he wasn't.

(And before anyone says anything about this post being "HAH I KNEW HE WAS TOWN" scum comment, read back. I stated that I didn't see him as scum post-Day 1. My early scum read on him was wrong, and post Day 1 the only time I ventured to say he was suspect was that his role name thing was bothering me.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Kit:

Nintendofan/Trundle/Haydenn are decent scries. Because we know they won't afk veg.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP:
Monkey too.

Why does this post really strike me as off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I regret being indecisive, I knew he was town. I just let myself hope he wasn't.

(And before anyone says anything about this post being "HAH I KNEW HE WAS TOWN" scum comment, read back. I stated that I didn't see him as scum post-Day 1. My early scum read on him was wrong, and post Day 1 the only time I ventured to say he was suspect was that his role name thing was bothering me.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Kit:

Nintendofan/Trundle/Haydenn are decent scries. Because we know they won't afk veg.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP:
Monkey too.

Honestly investigate someone who's trying to change people's perspectives, which I don't think I've been doing at all so far.

Back