Mafia Super Smash Bros: Mafia! Game over! Mafia wins!

You know what, now that's all worked out. I'm getting some sleep.

See ya'll in night phase.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That is assuming he is telling the truth. Many new players lie about their role to not expose themselves completely. Of course, I still 100% believe Starry is scum and lying either way.

Oh of course.

Also:
This lynch flipping red means 90% Endless town. And by jove that's a comforting thought.

Vote count

Starrywolf-7
-Starrywolf
-nintendofan85
-Trundle
-Endless
-Call me Daniel
-Enderwiggin
-Sap88
-Kit

Oath2order-0
-Lucanosa

Lucanosa-3
-Trojan
-Dolby
-Bluepikachu47
-Starrywolf
-Monkeyd99

Endless-0
-Enderwiggin

Bluepikachu47-0
-Endless

Call me Daniel-3
-Tom
-Oath2order
-Lucanosa

Chees4mees-0
-Call me Daniel

Players not voting
chees4mees, Haydenn, Pillow Bunny​

Currently, StarryWolf is set to be lynched. You have exactly 4 hours left to vote. Lynching is required. Night starts at 9:00 PM CST on December 29th.

Well I haven't been posting at all really because I have no idea whats going on still, but I decided to read back to see who would seem most suspicious to me. My three suspicions are most likely similar to everyone else's, thoughts, but there has been things proved against them I'm pretty sure, sorry if I seem incorrect lol
Looking at the current situation, I think that Call Me Daniel is a townie based on the way he talks and elaborates with others, but at some points he has sounded very scummy, and he further included that he claimed he was suspicious of Starrywolf since the beginning, which is half true I guess, but he could be just following on with the crowd.
I am still unsure about Lucanosa as he claimed that Starrywolf is mafia, which I believe is most likely true , due to the fact she is trying to defend herself at the same time saying she is definitely not mafia/definitely town, which make it seems like she is over claiming her role as not mafia. But then again, if one of them (Starrywolf, Lucanosa) is mafia, the other probably would be not scummy, as the two have had strong disagreements with each other that do not look like strategy to me. So for today, I'll place my vote/lynch is for Starrywolf, but I have a feeling Lucanosa and Call Me Daniel could be scum.
well thats just my 2 cents, from a noob lol

Um.

Okay.

So.

Starry is mafia.

I was wrong.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Elaboration:

Starry said earlier that if she survived a cop should check her. Now she's claiming Self-aware Miller. This is likely a fake-claim given to her by the narrators, because if she had a role pm she would know what it means.

And what it means is that the cop gets Red on you even though you're town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh Daniel could still be scum here, as Trundle is pointing out, but we can approach that tomorrow.

Narrators typically don't give fake-roles to claim as, they just give role names.

Self-aware miller...I almost want to think that's what scum told Starry to claim as.

I would say something but I'm avoiding everything

Hon now is the time to say something

Narrators typically don't give fake-roles to claim as, they just give role names.

Self-aware miller...I almost want to think that's what scum told Starry to claim as.

Only time I rolled scum on TBT so far I had a full role to claim as including role name. Was basing my comment off that.

Hon now is the time to say something

I would like to thank my team mates for leaving me and not saying anything
I would like to thank my cat for being there for me and Pokemon for my new found obsession.

Last edited:
Only time I rolled scum on TBT so far I had a full role to claim as including role name. Was basing my comment off that.

Fair enough. I base my comments off my experiences.

I would like to thank my team mates for leaving me and not saying anything
I would like to thank my cat for being there for me and Pokemon for my new found obsession.

If you're town and throwing the game you become the new WOTC candidate

Fair enough. I base my comments off my experiences.

If you're town and throwing the game you become the new WOTC candidate
Could I be WOTC candidate for the biggest mistake plz

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw you guys don't know the funny part

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who wants to know the funny part?

Night 1
*Please listen to the music above while reading the Night 1 story*

The town was scared over the news of the Subspace emissary returning. A group of 18 were gathered to eliminate the threat and restore peace. 2 players were arguing, Call me Daniel and Lucanosa. for the majority of the day, others going against quiet bystanders.

In the end, one was acting off.

The town, now turned towards StarryWolf. With her suspicions, she was acting aloof. She quickly claimed innocent, but it failed in the end.

Town, spewing things out like "she's a part of the Emissary!" "Kill her!" "Guilty!"

StarryWolf's Last words were pure laughter, as she knew the town didn't have a shot at catching the others.

latest

Ganondorf,(aka StarryWolf) was killed in front of the whole town. Her role was the GodFather.

"This one's trophy will be going straight to Crazy hand, where they will be in a limbo of hell." Said the infuriated Mario.
So yeah, at the request of StarryWolf, she gave herself up. Night will end on December 30th at 8:30 PM CST. You may now submit night actions if you have one.

Also sorry, i'm not very good at writing storys.

I was the godfather and I claimed self aware Miller, I would of turned up as Town.

Goodbye guys
Il miss you, I made the biggest mistake ever
I LOVE ALL OF YOU
TOWN AND MAFIA ALIKE.

Ps read the last page plz

Last edited:
Having caught up with everything, pretty sue Starry is scum or idiot town. That said I see no reason to move my vote off of Daniel, something about his posts rub me wrong to the point where I'm convinced he's scum as well.

Having caught up with everything, pretty sue Starry is scum or idiot town. That said I see no reason to move my vote off of Daniel, something about his posts rub me wrong to the point where I'm convinced he's scum as well.

Too late its night

Back