• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

✿✿✿ What Anime/Manga do you like? ✿✿✿

Tokyo Ghoul, Death Note, Fairy Tail, Black Butler (Sebastian is like a 90/10) but I thought the second season with the little blonde brat side-story line was a bit dramatic, I sorta enjoyed Attack on Titan season 1, loved Your Lie in April.

Just picked up Your Lie in April manga recently, it was actually the last series I needed to fill up my second large shelf, a new one will be needed before I can buy any more books @.@

Yaoi. Anime/manga generally disinterests me, to be honest. Unless the artists are super unique and good, I don't watch/read a lot of it. Yaoi, on the other hand, is one genre I can't resist. Junjou Romantica is amazing.

It's too bad most yaoi is godawful. I'm not into the whole giant hands thing :s

I enjoy Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, Lupin The Third, One Punch Man, Osomsatsu-San and Pokemon.

Last edited:
i hate anime but i watched watamote ( i think thats the name) in 2013 and i liked it. probably won't like it though if i watched it again. pokemon is alright but i dont usually like to watch it.

Am I the only one who can't stand the blushing shading thing on girl's limbs? Like, why are there blushing marks on their shoulders? Their knees? Their knuckles? I seriously don't get it and it makes them look really sweating to me. It shouldn't bother me so much but it does. GAAAH PLEASE STOP WITH THAT. My knees don't blush! It seems to be a trend for newer anime now and it makes me sad.

Kimagure orange road old but classic love triangle anime, also great music in the anime. One of my favorites <3

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, I probably already said it. Mononoke (not the princess), Princess Jellyfish, Monster, Space Brothers (all different genres) LOL There are so many.

It's too bad most yaoi is godawful. I'm not into the whole giant hands thing :s

yaoi as a genre is kinda gross imho. it isnt gay guys being in love as much as it is abusive ir very unhealthy relationships, ugly drawing styles (yaoi hands.... yaoi bodies... yaoi heads...... . . .) and weird things abt lgbt in general or straight up homophobic things.
anime or manga w/ lgbt couples that dont label themselves as yaoi or yuri are generally in my opinion better since yaoi is p much made for straight girls to fangirl about gay boys /:

junjou romantica is guilty of these things too. usagi isnt a very great character and have u all seen his ugly hands?? dUDe ..,

Started watching ReLIFE lately and it's one of the funniest anime I've seen in a long time. The main character is a qt. Also I never posted the tiny list of all anime that I've watched so I guess I should do that.

Welcome to the NHK
Psycho-Pass
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Mushi-Shi
Barakamon
Usagi Drop
Hanasaku Iroha
Tales of Symphonia OVA
Attack On Titan
Tora Dora
Erased
Sweetness and Lightning

They're pretty much in chronological order since I like doing those kind of things.

Alot of the anime i like are more on the macho side, but i'll put 'em here anyway!
Fist of the North Star (Hokuto no Ken)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Yu Yu Hakusho
Sakigake!! Otokojuku
Berserk
and a few others

My favourites are sailor moon (i really love it) and puella magi madoka magica
I said only 2 because I have too many anime/manga that I like

I loved koukou debut, kimi wa petto, kamisama hajimema****a, rurouni kenshin, inuyasha, Hana to akuma, wallflower :)

I just finished Re:Zero, it was like the best anime I've watched in so long. Definitely one of my favorites of all time. Everything about it is so perfect.

So interesting that their making a new Naruto, well actually its Boruto...have any of you watched the anime?

I binge-watch (like one-anime-a-day kind of binge-watching) and I'm not watching anything right now, but I remember watching Erased a couple of months back and (for someone who's really picky) I really enjoyed it!

Back