✿✿✿ What Anime/Manga do you like? ✿✿✿

Oyasumi Punpun is one of my new favourites

I think I read it the first 4 volumes online for the first time about a year ago and I really liked it, but I've only just bought the physical copy

It's such a shame though, because the Japanese versions look reaally pretty... the omnibus English version look nice too, but don't match up to the original ;;
Japanese manga also have a like... cover over the top, which we never have //sigh

I'm not a big anime/manga person but I really loved Samurai Champloo. Also enjoyed Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist and Deathnote (three really well known anime, I know)

The only manga I've ever read was Chobits, which I still have.. I got them back when I was in middle school lmao

(I dont know if i already posted here but whatever), Black butler and blue exorcist are my favorite anime(s), i'll be reading the black butler manga soon when i have more time/motivation.

manga wise: i'm currently invested in owari no seraph and want the sweet release of death

anime wise: showa genroku rakugo shinju (maybe one day i'll actually finish it) berserk, gundam ibo, uh.. i have others but i sadly can't think of them, lol

faves of all time include cowboy bebop, space dandy (pls watch this show if you never have ok), erased, dbz, fma, nge, pokemon, inuyasha, and a lot more!

FLCL, Cowboy Bebop, and Bleach, mainly. They've always been and always probably will be my favorites. I'm watching Fist of The North Star at the moment and it's already up there with those other three. I'm not a big weeb school/catgirl kind of person as you can probably tell.

I'm not sure if I've already posted in here, but Durarara!! will forever hold a very special place in my heart.

It's made so incredibly... the character development, the plot, the suspense, the way everything is connected... I can only hope to write something half as good as it.

I've only read the original Pokemon manga, seen the Pokemon anime, read the Death Note manga and seen the Death Note anime. I really enjoyed all of them. However, I don't really plan on watching more anime or reading more manga.

I just finished watching Terror in Resonance, and it was so good! I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. Definitely one of my new faves.

I tend to read manga more than watch anime.
Just got started and now up to date on the promised neverland which is super interesting. I really hope we get an english release for me to buy it, because the art is amazing. I keep up with One piece, Attack on titan, Servamp, My hero academia, and Magi

Favorite manga of all time is D.Gray-man, I love the characters, the story (even though I have no idea where it's going), and just seeing her artwork improve over time. I was a little disappointed in the anime though...

The only anime I'm actually watching at the moment is Attack on titan. I really would like to watch more, but I have no idea what.

As for manga I've only ever read Sailor Moon.

As for anime, Sailor Moon, Kiki's Delivery Service and One Punch Man are my favs. (OPM is just nonsense and is hilarious)

Prison School, Ore Monogatari, Space Patrol Luluco, No.6, Azumanga Daioh, Princess Jellyfish, Lucky Star

Anime is my life. I used to be big on manga but not so much now. And lately recent series have been flubs.

Back