• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

✿✿✿ What Anime/Manga do you like? ✿✿✿

fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, madoka magica, one punch man, death note, ghibli movies...

Magical girl stuff like tokyo mew mew. Some more serious ones like Bleach, FMA, and Death Note. I cri everi tiem.

Hah... I didn't finish it because I wanted her to be with Nanashima and I knew it wasn't going to happen

I haven't finished it either yet lol BUT MUTSUMI IS MY LIFE. He was the only one that cared about Serinuma fat or nah and just AHH so cute. But I agree it's actually extremely annoying wanting her to end up with literally anyone, but knowing she won't.

Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, JoJo's Bizarre adventure and Steins;Gate are all-time favorites.

One Piece somehow ensnared me, it's almost just something to watch at this point. I do like it though.
Some newer ones i enjoy are Drifters and Fate (series).

can't think of many more :x

Genre wise, shoujo and yaoi. ^^;

Manga:

Horimiya
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Pinocchio
Hirunaka no Ryuusei
Seven Days
Anything by Junko. p:
etc.

Anime:

Tokyo Ghoul
Clannad
Your Lie in April
Akagami no Shirayukihime
Natsume Yuujinchou
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
etc.

I have huge lists for manga and anime so I could go on for a while ^^;.

Hah... I didn't finish it because I wanted her to be with Nanashima and I knew it wasn't going to happen

This. I stopped watching it and reading the manga because I wanted her to end up with Nana or Shinomiya and it obviously isn't gonna happen ):

Last edited:
watched No.6 and it was really good

also reading killingstalking currently which is really different than what I'm used to but the horror aspect of it is interesting

Last edited:
fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, madoka magica, one punch man, death note, ghibli movies...

You sir, I like your tastes. Besides the aforementioned anime, Angel Beats, Attack on Titan, Summer Wars, Psycho-pass and Clannad were pretty good too.

Can I mention how lovely Non Non Biyori is? I find Hotarun annoying and cliche but if you ignore her, I fully enjoy the series! It relaxes me, makes me think of the little things and I also ADORE Renge. <3 She makes the show ten times better for me, I swear.

kimi ni todoke~~~~~ <3
I love romance manga/anime!

But also, (mix of anime and manga, or both) gunslinger girl, sailor moon, sailor moon crystal, yuri on ice, one punch man, psycho pass, natsume yuujincho, ore mono gatari, say I love you, naruto, noblesse, and so much more, the list can go on.

I have seen a lot but barely remember em from so many names there are.

The first ever anime I watched was Sailor Moon. But the one I grew up watching and still adore is Inuyasha. I saw the first episode when it first aired on tv and it has been a classic to me ever since. I also really like the Dragon Ball series, Hetalia series, Magi, Junjou Romantica, Ouran High School Host Club, SAO, Soul Eater, Zach Bell, and Death Note. Quite the verity!;)

Last edited:
Back