• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

✿✿✿ What Anime/Manga do you like? ✿✿✿

I love Naruto but my most favorite one is D. Gray Man! I don't read much manga if at all but I've read Attack on Titan :)

PSYCHO PASS. Literally the coolest anime I've ever invested any time in. I don't really watch anime anymore, but I'd start just to rewatch Psycho-Pass. :)

watching Major

Attachments

• major-anime-sports-anime-29419620-300-441.jpg
    major-anime-sports-anime-29419620-300-441.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 78
I like shoujo anime & manga, and I also like magical girl genres & slice of life animes. I used to think I didn't like slice of life animes but I watched one recently for the heck of it, and I realised that I do like them after all. Although some find slice of life animes annoying because the plot never goes anywhere for the most part, I think they're one of the most funny and quirky anime genres out there. I love that they you get to know the characters in more depth!! A slice of life anime that I really enjoyed recently was Anne Happy. (and i think it really needs a season two tbh) Other animes and mangas that I like are Sailor Moon and Madoka Magica.

Last edited:
I also love shoujo anime like the ones you mentioned :) my most favorite anime though is D. Gray Man and the one from this season is Attack On Titan!

I haven't seen much at all. Only Death Note, Fairy Tail, No Money, lotssss of yaoi/yuri, Ouran High School Host Club, etc. Loved them all!

i decided to check out hunter x hunter finally and i'm actually not hating it so far

I'm watching the Dragon Maid show and I'm digging it so far. It's cute and I like the dragon jokes they make. Kanna is the best character for me! :D

I really adore love stories. My favorite is probably Ore Monogatari since I can watch it over and over and not be bored since it's so cute and fluffy. I may be bias since it was the first anime my now boyfriend and I talked to each other about. I like Kill la Kill too, it's such a great story! I also like:

Sailor Moon Crystal
Tokyo Ghoul
I Can't Understand What my Husband is Saying
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
and Kimi ni Todoke!

And more but that would be too long of a list. But romance animes and slice of life animes are my favorite to watch since they're so easy to watch.

I really adore love stories. My favorite is probably Ore Monogatari since I can watch it over and over and not be bored since it's so cute and fluffy. I may be bias since it was the first anime my now boyfriend and I talked to each other about. I like Kill la Kill too, it's such a great story! I also like:

Sailor Moon Crystal
Tokyo Ghoul
I Can't Understand What my Husband is Saying
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
and Kimi ni Todoke!

And more but that would be too long of a list. But romance animes and slice of life animes are my favorite to watch since they're so easy to watch.

haha loving how you like romance / slice of life anime but you still managed to enjoy Tokyo Ghoul. ;'D
I love Ore Monogatari too though! It's different from the rest

haha loving how you like romance / slice of life anime but you still managed to enjoy Tokyo Ghoul. ;'D
I love Ore Monogatari too though! It's different from the rest

I know! I also loved Mirai Nikki but I think that's because I use to watch horror movies as a kid so they're fun to me. But Ore Monogatari was the best since it didn't really have any misconceptions from the boy or girl like most do; it showed a healthy relationship and the struggles they can face. I grew to love Takeo so much, he reminded me of myself lol

I've seen many anime shows (Only the first couple of episodes because of episodes because I don't find them interesting.) My favorites are Death Note and Clannad, I really suggest Clannad (the first anime I fully watched) it's a real tearjerker.

I'm so weak for shoujo (i must have read ever single shoujo ever made in middle school... seriously ask me about any shoujo and i've probably read it), and I'm definitely more of a manga person than an anime person. Ofc I love the staples of shoujo- Kaichou wa Maid-sama and Ouran High School Host Club! I also really love orange, last game, and a couple others i can't remember the names of... it's been a little while since i've read or watched anything :blush:
My first anime/manga was Fairy Tail so it still holds a special place in my heart even though it started to drag on too long :') ahhh the nostalgia

It's strange because I love adorable slice of life anime's and shows like Banananya but then I love things like GITS, Blame!, etc.

Last edited:
I am currently in love with Ajin. It sadly gets criticized a lot because of the 3d animation, but I totally think it's worth to watch. The plot is intriguing, the characters are interesting, the soundtrack is amazing. I love it.

I haven't been able to watch anime recently because my computer is getting super slow and struggles to stream it but the manga RE-Life is a cute romance, highschool thing but not really the typical innocent highschool romance. Dame na Watashi ni Koi****e Kudasai is also quite a nice mature romance.
ten count, a man like you and blood bank are amazing

Back