• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✿✿✿ What Anime/Manga do you like? ✿✿✿

I really liked Haikyuu, so much so that I rewatched the entire third season in like a day. Also watched the second half of the second season, just to see all the teams that they beat and made literal crap puns of the team names to my brother.

Other than that, I love any manga or anime with supwerpowers. Right now, My Hero Academia is my favourite right now but also been watching Kakegurui and Fate: Apocrypha

I really liked Haikyuu, so much so that I rewatched the entire third season in like a day. Also watched the second half of the second season, just to see all the teams that they beat and made literal crap puns of the team names to my brother.

Other than that, I love any manga or anime with supwerpowers. Right now, My Hero Academia is my favourite right now but also been watching Kakegurui and Fate: Apocrypha

The match with Shiratorizawa was great but i really like the match with Aoba Johsai...it was awesome...i read the manga too, (spoiler) Hinata learning to receive....

I really like sport anime!!! Granted I've been very out of the loops with anime lately so I haven't seen some new ones but I like: Haikyuu, Kuroko no Basketball, and Free!. I highly recommend them all :)

I also like shoujo but I prefer manga for them for some reason (mainly cause I find manga art to be more detailed and pretty I guess). Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun (one of my all time favorites really), Ao Haru Ride, Horimiya, Orange (!!!1 so good highly recommend), Fruit Basket, and Cheese in the Trap (manhwa, but still count though I think). I'm probably forgetting a whole bunch x:

Some top favorites in no particular genres or order are FMA:B, Attack on Titan, Clannad After Story, Natsume Yuujinchou, Psycho Pass, Shinsekai Yori, Madoka Magica, Durarara.... So many I could just go on and on lol. Man I wanna rewatch some now that I'm thinking about them as well aha

I'm also really into anime movies as well but that's gonna be another long list lmao.

I am pretty out of date with anime minus one punch man.
i love gundam series, rurouni kenshin, cowboy bebop, yu yu hakusho, wolf's rain, cybog 009, case closed, samurai champloo...

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, Umineko No Naku Koro Ni, Deadman Wonderland, Death Note,
... basically I love every Anime that is super brutal / horror..
my brother once said I am "Rika Furude" from Higurashi.. lmfao I didn't knew I am THAT crazy..
b79c40f3d26323ace5882480f6469d07db75209f_hq.jpg

Last edited:
i love pokespe and natsume yuujinchou!!! i can re-watch/read those over and over again.

watching Knights & Magic....the protagonist looks like a girl though....Ernesti "Eru" Echavalier.....i think this anime/manga are made for boys...all about robots...
hqdefault.jpg

here's what i've watched

❤ haikyuu!!
❤ osomatsu-san
❤ free!
attack on titan
❤ puella magi madoka magica
one punch man
❤ ouran high school host club
tokyo ghoul
death note
kiznaiver
sakamoto desu ga?
tanaka-kun is always listless
servamp
hibike! euphonium
❤ boku no hero academia

the ones w/ hearts are my favorites.
i've only read the manga for haikyuu, attack on titan (i'm behind on this one), and i'm currently in progress reading bnha.

there's a lot on my to-watch list tbh lol

still watching One Piece lol....i will never get tired of this anime/manga
still missing Fairy Tail though

watching "World Trigger"
it's pretty good....check it out !!!
View attachment 208794

oh god i watched that one (Dont think i finished it because i stopped watching anime before it stopped airing) and i thought it'd be 25 episodes or something but then it just kept going and i felt like i had to keep watching it ... it got really boring but apparently i watched 48 episodes?????? hfddshsfjhsh they could have made it so much shorter, not a lot happened in each episode and they could have easily cut it down to at least 2/3rds of the final lenght aaaaaaaa a a a .

hhhhHH finished watching shinsekai yori a while back and can't get it out of my head. it starts off kinda slow but turned out to be one of the most immersive and satisfying shows I've ever watched

Back