• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✿✿✿ What Anime/Manga do you like? ✿✿✿

If only they completed the english subs for Bo7, that was a damn good anime (mainly because it's a parody of my favorite anime)

At least the English Dub for Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo is good. That can't be said for a lot of other anime. Bobobo's voice isn't as deep in the English dub, which makes some of the scenes funnier than they are in Japanese.

i ABSOLUTELY loved Say I love You and Inu x Boku. Those two are my tops. My Say I Love You manga collection is almost done and the last issue comes out in December oml~

My favorites would have to be One Piece, My Hero Academia & Hunter X Hunter.

Out of the new anime season I'm currently into Classroom of the Elite and Kakegurui.

watching Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
ledo.jpg

I hate to be one of those people, but I like Arpeggio of Blue Steel (To be fairly honest, I was just watching it for the warfare and the cute girls) Fairy Tail, One Punch Man,
Pokemon, and that's really it!

Gurren Lagann was pretty epic.

oml I have so much hype for the next miyazaki film...
I watch anime seasonally and my favorites of this season have to go to kakegurui and made in abyss. highly recommend!

feel free to add me/check out my mal, it's loaded with at least 300+ shows and films (with genre tags) to help me keep track of what I watch!
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Seolin

I would say my all time favorite is from the new world, and I think binging 40+ episodes of mushishi in a span of 3 days has to say something about my love for it, so there you go!

Couple of other strange shows that were entertaining. Didn't finish them though:

Excel Saga
FLCL

I think I finished Paranoia Agent and I KNOW I finished Gantz. Berserk was good, should probably read the manga. Idk.

Might as well list some:

DNAngel
Yugioh
Pok?mon
Digimon
Sailor Moon
Chobits
Descendants of Darkness
Steel Angel Kurumi

And I forgot a bunch!

ohhh heck there's way too many to list. my favourite genres lie with fantasy/romance

manga:
si?il a r?n: the girl from the other side
the ancient magus' bride (anime coming in october, there's two ova's out so far!)
super lovers
-literally anything that's BL
kamisama hajimema****a
..wayy more

anime:
super lovers
-again, literally anything that's BL
dnangel
pokemon
say, "i love you"
inuyasha
yuri on ice
shugo chara
inu x boku ss
owari no seraph
love stage
attack on titan

can't remember any others off the top of my head but yep (":
i normally read mangas before watching the animes, so there's a good chance that if i've seen the anime, i've read the manga.

i'm watching hijitorime my hero, and kakegurui right now and I'm completely obsessed with both lol.
i'm also reading some of those korean (I think they're korean?) Killing Stalking and A Guy Like You

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO HITORIJIME MY HEROOO AHH

///cries i initially watched it bc one of the mcs looked like jumin han
but the show is so adorable and beautiful and //nosebleed

guys i'm such a nerd...making my town and house isekai shokudou-themed lol (ignore the locker)

63dFOSN.jpg

still got a ways to go!

Last edited:
Charlotte is an anime I have always been a mega stan for, it makes me sad that it was so rushed at the end though

I'm very eclectic. I love Soul Eater, One Piece, Madoka Magika and Berserk. Lately I've read some Junji Ito manga!

Back