• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

✿✿✿ What Anime/Manga do you like? ✿✿✿

Luna Moonbug

DA: 5463-9093-9025
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Moon Ball
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Pokéball
I wanted to find people that love to read love story manga or watch it on anime too.
Currently i'm crazy about

Wolf Children

Kimi ni Todoke

Say I love you

Last edited:
was hoping to save the first 3 or 4 post lol...but i guess not lol....thank you for the post

Last edited:
I like those two too! I also read the manga 'The One' it's a long completed series and I like it a lot I've read bunch of pthers but this one stuck with me the most <3 And animes Inuyasha, pokemon, fruits basket, sword art online, elfen lied, shugo chara. ecttt

i'm a sucker for shoujo manga. most of the ones i read are ones that are ongoing though, but my favorite one is maid-sama :) i also enjoy: aoyama tsukiko desu, orange, rere hello, and yume miru taiyou to name a few. it only has 2 chapters out, but i'm really liking short cake cake! it's by the same mangaka who released hibi chouchou (which i didn't really click with...) but i like the characters for short cake cake so far, so we'll see how it goes.

not a huge fan of ao haru ride or hirunaka no ryuusei unfortunately, even though those are two of the really popular contemporary shoujo manga. i also don't like the new stuff from those authors either :rolleyes:

I don't usually watch love related animes, I love animes like Tokyo Ghoul and Owari no Seraph. If Amnesia counts then that's a really awesome one. :)

Here's all the stuff I have watched/planning to watch! HERE

My favourite anime of all time are Clannad and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni! Such different genres, no?

I have never watched any anime or manga, not that I would ever want to.

I like those two too! I also read the manga 'The One' it's a long completed series and I like it a lot I've read bunch of pthers but this one stuck with me the most <3 And animes Inuyasha, pokemon, fruits basket, sword art online, elfen lied, shugo chara. ecttt

i love fruits basket so much that i bought the entire manga set lol...SAO i love it too but its only good in anime...not familiar with inuyasha or the others you mentioned...i'll make sure to check it out....

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm a sucker for shoujo manga. most of the ones i read are ones that are ongoing though, but my favorite one is maid-sama :) i also enjoy: aoyama tsukiko desu, orange, rere hello, and yume miru taiyou to name a few. it only has 2 chapters out, but i'm really liking short cake cake! it's by the same mangaka who released hibi chouchou (which i didn't really click with...) but i like the characters for short cake cake so far, so we'll see how it goes.

not a huge fan of ao haru ride or hirunaka no ryuusei unfortunately, even though those are two of the really popular contemporary shoujo manga. i also don't like the new stuff from those authors either :rolleyes:

lol...i love the maid sama anime...he's so cute...not sure about the female protagonist though...i don't care for her hair style, except when she's working as a maid lol...i do like ao haru ride both anime and manga i believe the manga is complete...will check out the other ones you mentioned...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't usually watch love related animes, I love animes like Tokyo Ghoul and Owari no Seraph. If Amnesia counts then that's a really awesome one. :)

ugh..tokyou ghoul was good but its really grose lol...not familiar with owari no seraph or amnesia...thanks for sharing

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's all the stuff I have watched/planning to watch! HERE

My favourite anime of all time are Clannad and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni! Such different genres, no?

cool...thanks for sharing...i have 11 days off starting christmas eve....will check it out :D

Yaoi. Anime/manga generally disinterests me, to be honest. Unless the artists are super unique and good, I don't watch/read a lot of it. Yaoi, on the other hand, is one genre I can't resist. Junjou Romantica is amazing.

lol...i love the maid sama anime...he's so cute...not sure about the female protagonist though...i don't care for her hair style, except when she's working as a maid lol...i do like ao haru ride both anime and manga i believe the manga is complete...will check out the other ones you mentioned...

i actually love misaki. she's a great female protagonist...very different from most shoujo protagonists. i watched the anime and read the entire manga series.

Yaoi. Anime/manga generally disinterests me, to be honest. Unless the artists are super unique and good, I don't watch/read a lot of it. Yaoi, on the other hand, is one genre I can't resist. Junjou Romantica is amazing.

i never cared for it before but after watching junjou romantica, their love story's amazing..i like the side story about hiroki too and i think Akihiko's hawt...

The art really puts me off so I never got into that :-\ Then again, I'm not into yaoi so much.
But shoujo! I've transitioned into it and I love it. They're great, even when they're cliche. "Say I Love You" is a series I've been into since 2008-2009, but I haven't kept up for some time so I don't know what's going on at the moment.

i actually love misaki. she's a great female protagonist...very different from most shoujo protagonists. i watched the anime and read the entire manga series.

i need to read the manga too...is it finished or still ongoing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

The art really puts me off so I never got into that :-\ Then again, I'm not into yaoi so much.
But shoujo! I've transitioned into it and I love it. They're great, even when they're cliche. "Say I Love You" is a series I've been into since 2008-2009, but I haven't kept up for some time so I don't know what's going on at the moment.

i think they stopped publishing it but basically the story is they're in for life lol...

i need to read the manga too...is it finished or still ongoing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think they stopped publishing it but basically the story is they're in for life lol...

Basically, haha.
I've been reading Vampire Knight since I own volumes 1-8. I am gonna pick up the rest online. The story is quite good when I pay attention to it.
Dengeki Daisy is also a cute manga but, sadly, I stopped following it a while ago and I'm gonna have to restart to catch up with it now that I've forgotten everything about it.

Basically, haha.
I've been reading Vampire Knight since I own volumes 1-8. I am gonna pick up the rest online. The story is quite good when I pay attention to it.
Dengeki Daisy is also a cute manga but, sadly, I stopped following it a while ago and I'm gonna have to restart to catch up with it now that I've forgotten everything about it.

i did watch the vampire knight anime and started the manga but haven't been able to read as much as i want....
the dengeki daisy is about this guy befriend's his friend's sister thru texting right? i've been reading so much manga that it the story gets jumbled sometimes lol...

Some of my favorite romance animes:

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou
Ouran High School Host Club
Toradora!
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun
Maid-sama!
The World God Only Knows
My Love Story
Say "I Love You"

Kimi ni Todoke and Say I love you are my faves.

I also liked:
- Kuragehime
- Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day
- Psycho-pass
- Barakamon
- Gatchaman Crowds
- Shugo Chara! (this was the first anime I ever completed or watched subs for (??), in 7th grade lol)

Currently watching Nana because my friend kept telling me to for the past 4 years.
Haven't read manga in a long time though.

Some of my favorite romance animes:

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou
Ouran High School Host Club
Toradora!
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun
Maid-sama!
The World God Only Knows
My Love Story
Say "I Love You"

Oo I forgot all about The World God Only Knows, going to add it in MAL.

I'm currently re-watching kill la kill and akame ga kill

These two shows have taken over my life ;-;

Back