✿✿✿ What Anime/Manga do you like? ✿✿✿

My favorite anime is Code Geass. Though I recently watched Yuri on Ice and that one is really good too. I can't wait for a second season. One Punch Man is getting a second season too and that show is pretty ridiculous so I will probably watch it. It is just the site I used to use for watching anime kind of died so now I need to find a new one and I haven't been having good luck so far.

My favorite anime is Code Geass. Though I recently watched Yuri on Ice and that one is really good too. I can't wait for a second season. One Punch Man is getting a second season too and that show is pretty ridiculous so I will probably watch it. It is just the site I used to use for watching anime kind of died so now I need to find a new one and I haven't been having good luck so far.

whooaaah.....one punch man getting second season....i can't wait....i think he's funny...lol

Erased is my favorite. I absolutely loved(love) Made in Abyss, Your Lie in April, She and Her Cat, 3gatsu No Lion, Konosuba, Madoka, Shirokuma Cafe and Gin no Saji.

Psycho Pass was amazing as well. The second season wasn't as good though.

Oooh "Your Name" was a really good movie. I need to watch "A Silent Voice."

Last edited:
Erased is my favorite. I absolutely loved(love) Made in Abyss, Your Lie in April, She and Her Cat, 3gatsu No Lion, Konosuba, Madoka, Shirokuma Cafe and Gin no Saji.

Psycho Pass was amazing as well. The second season wasn't as good though.

Oooh "Your Name" was a really good movie. I need to watch "A Silent Voice."

i saw 'a silent voice' in cinemas a few months and it's amazing! it's definitely such a emotional ride but it's so beautiful <3 my favourite emotional anime trio is 'your name', 'a silent voice' and 'the girl who leapt through time' :)

I watched the movie sequel for Kyoukai no Kanata (Beyond the Boundary) yesterday and it was pretty good. I had no idea they had a sequel.

Fruits basket is my guilty pleasure because its was my first manga, and as far as anime goes my favorites include ones such as Soul Eater, Pandora Hearts, Shiki and, Psycho pass(my favorite) pretty much total opposites to fruits basket.

watching "The Batman"
thebatman_tvimage1.jpg

I just read Killing stalking, which is a nice change from all the shoujo manga i usually read

it was probably one of the most disturbing **** i've ever read, but it was rly entertaining and addicting xD
i think i need to get more into horror/mystery/psychological mangas

Ive liked many, and disliked many.. Don’t have time to name them all so luckily I had made a Myanimelist a while back (when I had the chance to write them down, might not even be all. Might be missing a few entires but oh well XD )

https://myanimelist.net/profile/soradeatheater

All the manga on my list is what I own.

Oh, you have one of those too? Awesome! I'm going to go stalk it.

Here's mine for anyone who is interested

https://myanimelist.net/profile/Ari_the_Lioness

I have too many favorite Anime but my favorite is and will always be Sailor Moon. First anime I've ever watched.

I was bored on Netflix so I decided to go through the anime section and I found the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm on episode 20 right now, I'm loving it so far

I love the Berserk and Evangelion movies, I still watch one piece and I used to watch quite a large amount of anime before but now I just don't have the time :c (first anime I ever saw was cardcaptor, I 100% recommend the show and the bonus shorts :3)

Oh, you have one of those too? Awesome! I'm going to go stalk it.

Here's mine for anyone who is interested

https://myanimelist.net/profile/Ari_the_Lioness

I have too many favorite Anime but my favorite is and will always be Sailor Moon. First anime I've ever watched.

That was the first I’ve ever watched too! :D then “Mew Mew Power” (Tokyo Mew Mew) And Cardcaptor Sakura. Though of the three Cardcaptor skaura is my all time favorite :)

NGE has been a huge favorite of mine for many years, I don't know if anything will beat that for me

Made in Abyss was the best anime I've seen in quite a while. I didn't struggle to get through even a single episode, which is honestly surprising since I tend to lose interest in many series pretty quickly. It's not that it'd be the series' fault, it's just that it feels hard to keep myself interested in shows in general.

My favorites are the original Eva series and EoE (I DETEST the rebuilds) and the Berserk manga, again, I detest modern berserk anime, but I liked the golden age movies... mainly.

The seasonal anime I'm watching this time are Koi wa Ameagari no You ni, Violet Evergarden, and Popteamepic. I might pick up the Antartica anime and Darling in the Franxx. Not sure yet.

Back