✿✿✿ What Anime/Manga do you like? ✿✿✿

My top three faves are Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and Mob Psycho 100. I really don't watch a whole lot of anime tbh, but I like the series I've seen. :D

watching Ace of Diamond
Miyuki
miyuki-50.jpg

Rurouni Kenshin, Fruits Basket, InuYasha, Death Note, Cardcaptor Sakura, Madoka Magicka, and Dengeki Daisy are my all time favorites. But I'm always on the lookout for a halfway decent shoujo manga, so if anyone has recommendations they'd like to share, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:
Rurouni Kenshin, Fruits Basket, InuYasha, Death Note, Cardcaptor Sakura, Madoka Magicka, and Dengeki Daisy are my all time favorites. But I'm always on the lookout for a halfway decent shoujo manga, so if anyone has recommendations they'd like to share, I'd greatly appreciate it.

fruits basket was my first anime
I loved it and I loved the main pairing a lot

I wish it had more episodes

fruits basket was my first anime
I loved it and I loved the main pairing a lot

I wish it had more episodes

You should read the manga. It goes on a lot longer and is so much better than the anime. There are a lot of stories you miss out on by just watching the anime with this particular series.

ive been reading a lot of romance webtoons recently. my fav right now are: siren's lament, unstoppable siblings, secret crush

uwu

i've been in love with kimi no na wa since last summer. i'm also binging on monster right now which is prob gunna be my favourite series to date.

JoJo's BA, Space Dandy, FLCL, Fullmetal Alchemist, Dragon Ball, and One Piece!!
I've recently been investing in the jjba hardback manga, and boooyyy

I actually god ID'd when I was buying some of the manga lmaoo

mmmm kakegurui is good

also finished watching ookami shoujo to kuro ouji a few days ago which was pretty good

I really don't like anime or manga bit I do love watching Pokemon THE first season and I watched a bit of another Pokemon series ( rse with that "I wanna be a hero" or whatever )

i'm only enjoy watching korean and american//english media so and i havent really given anime//manga a chance to prove its worth to me i suppose >_<:: my old friend used to throw bugeyed school girl drawings in my face all the time and i think my reluctance to watch or read anything stems for that ... i hate to be a hateful person but those drawings were drewn particularly poorly ... maybe i should give the professionals of japan a chance!

King of the Hill is the only good anime out there... the only one I'll ever watch.

The only newer things I've watched are Yuri on Ice!!, Little Witch Academia, and a couple episodes of Sakura Quest and Boku no Hero Academia.

Mostly I like slightly older stuff from when I was in my early-mid teens. Fullmetal Alchemist and basically any CLAMP series.

Back