✿✿✿ What Anime/Manga do you like? ✿✿✿

I know! I also loved Mirai Nikki but I think that's because I use to watch horror movies as a kid so they're fun to me. But Ore Monogatari was the best since it didn't really have any misconceptions from the boy or girl like most do; it showed a healthy relationship and the struggles they can face. I grew to love Takeo so much, he reminded me of myself lol

best scene from Mirai Nikki = when the guy w/ pink eyes kissed Yuuki
also lmao Suna is the ultimate wingman, I appreciate him v much

but yeah I know what you mean and the message the show gives off is really cool too

- - - Post Merge - - -

watching Noragami

//gasp
tis the anime with the best protagonist and the best ops

O.M.G.
Fairy Tail Manga only has 3 chapters left..i'm going to cry....
d21.jpeg

Death Note was the first anime I've ever watched, I was 9. I still love it though, and Your Lie in April, despite its suspiciously similar storyline to Bridge to Terabithia which was published 40 years before.

My profile icon prolly gave it away, but definitely Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Currently my favorite part is part seven and Johnny's my favorite Jojo. :)

My favorite anime is, hands down, Shokugeki no Soma. I have such a soft spot for shows involving food, and that combines everything I love about anime in one show! (o˘◡˘o)

I also really like Gourmet Girl Graffiti, Sweetness & Lightning, Monster Musume, Idolm@ster, and of course Love Live!

Is anyone watching the A Centaur's Life anime? I loved the manga and I was so excited when they announced the anime adaption, it's totally on my list!

I know! I also loved Mirai Nikki but I think that's because I use to watch horror movies as a kid so they're fun to me. But Ore Monogatari was the best since it didn't really have any misconceptions from the boy or girl like most do; it showed a healthy relationship and the struggles they can face. I grew to love Takeo so much, he reminded me of myself lol

I LOVED Mirai Nikki! It was SO good!! It kept my on the edge of my seat and kept me guessing all throughout! I really liked the plot twists and stuff too.

Ninth is the best girl.

i am obsessed with boku no hero academia right now!! hyperfixation lmao it's so good, i honestly cannot get enough of it. it's nice to have something to genuinely look forward to every week.

some of my favorite anime that i've watched in the past are madoka, wolf children, toradora, hibike! euphonium, evangelion, kimi no na wa, kiznaiver, kuzu no honkai, and lucky star!

this season i'm watching boku no hero s2, netsuzou trap, new game s2, ballroom e youkoso, and clione no akari. i was thinking about watching centaur no nayami but i've just never really been into monster girl anime.

i'm also currently watching (just catching up with episodes when i have free time) no game no life, rakugo shinjuu, and sukasuka.

if anyone wants to holler @ me about boku no hero academia i am more than down for that (just no manga spoilers please)

I hate this anime
3de.jpg

just kidding i really love it, it's my most favorite anime of all time

Last edited:
My favorite anime is Yojōhan Shinwa Taikei, also known as The Tatami Galaxy. I just love this anime so
much, the artstyle, the music, the characters, the story...It's overall a pure masterpiece (if you ask me),
even if it's a little bit hard to catch up with the protagonist, as he speaks so fast, watching it with subs
and reading in that speed is kinda a challenge, lol. At least I had some trouble when I start watching it.
But it's definitely a anime I could watch all day.

Last edited:
This season: Ballroom e Youkoso. I read the manga and liked it even if social dance is not something that interest me in RL.

BTW: My icon is from Hoozuki no Reitetsu, maybe I already recommended it. It's a funny anime with plenty of Japanese folklore references.

Last edited:
My personal favorites are Mob Psyco 100 (only 12 episodes, so easy to watch all at once if you wanted to) and Jojo's Bizzare Adventure

I've been pretty obsessed with Onegai My Melody for a while... I was not expecting an anime about a cute talking bunny to give me so many feels XD

FAIRY TAIL MANGA SPOILER

new chapter of Fairy Tail manga came out today....check it out.....SOOO EXCITING !!!!
dragon.jpg

Pok?mon Indigo League through whatever the season of Gen four is called
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
Zatch Bell
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Lucky Star (It's a nice anime to watch when you want to pass the time)
Chi's sweet home (Not 2016)
Chi's New Address
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Powerpuff Girls Z (Not my favorite, but I liked it OK)

and of course everyone's favorite: Cory in the House.

I have a few that I've watched over the years and completely adored.
- Lovely Complex
Ahh, I have a soft spot for Lovely Complex since it was my first anime that my sister recommended to me! I love the humor and the difference between the two characters. Their development as individuals and as friends was so heartwarming to watch!
- Kodocha
The anime and manga had me in tears! The characterization of the two characters, despite being so young, is interesting and unique, and I cry every time I see them develop into better people. It touches on a lot of topics beside romance and it was nice to see it focus on the two characters learning how to grow up.
- Gakuen Alice
I prefer the manga over the anime tbh, because the anime is drastically different from the manga. It turns from charming to drastically dark over time, but it has such an engaging storyline that I can't help but fall in love with it.

Pok?mon Indigo League through whatever the season of Gen four is called
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
Zatch Bell
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Lucky Star (It's a nice anime to watch when you want to pass the time)
Chi's sweet home (Not 2016)
Chi's New Address
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Powerpuff Girls Z (Not my favorite, but I liked it OK)

and of course everyone's favorite: Cory in the House.

If only they completed the english subs for Bo7, that was a damn good anime (mainly because it's a parody of my favorite anime)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Might as well list my nicesu favorites:
Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star)
Manime at its best, my all-time favorite.
JoJo's
Part 1 is boring but the rest is gr8
Yu Yu Hakusho
Started watching it because I had nothing to watched and chose it at random, was not disappointed one bit. I'd highly recommend it.
Sakegake!! Otokojuku
Manly man school for men.
Saint Seiya
I love it to death but haven't finished it due to it's atrocious english subs
Hunter X Hunter '99
Great anime, too bad the manga's been on numerous hiatuses.
Dragon Ball
A classic, the comedic takes on martial arts tournaments are a delight to watch.
Bo-Bobo
Hilarious HnK parody that sadly hasn't yet been completely subtitled.

That's all that comes to mind right now.

Back