• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

✿✿✿ What Anime/Manga do you like? ✿✿✿

Erased and Death note are some of my favorite anime I've watched, Your Lie in April and FMA:B are also really good

I've kinda been curious about getting into Clannad or 91 Days

watching Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma
08-Char-Okakiage-Souma-Yukihira-Shokugeki-no-Soma-500x281.jpg

Last edited:
I don't watch a lot, but I love Sword Art Online

I also love Avatar: the Last Airbender soooo much, but I don't know if that's considered a "real" anime. Isn't it like an American anime?

Last edited:
watching Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma
View attachment 199229

ahh it always makes me hungry at night ;o;

I've been kind of stuck on what to watch - nothing seems super interesting. I was in the middle of re-watching FMA Brotherhood and continuing Boku no Hero Academia S2. So far, the most unique anime I've watched (recently) was Kuzu no Honkai. It felt different and took a more mature view of love. I wish there were more like it.

I also love Avatar: the Last Airbender soooo much, but I don't know if that's considered a "real" anime. Isn't it like an American anime?

i love Avatar the Last Airbender....what do you think of Korra? she's funny lol...SAO is great...i think they're making a new arc...haven't looked into it yet...

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh it always makes me hungry at night ;o;

I've been kind of stuck on what to watch - nothing seems super interesting. I was in the middle of re-watching FMA Brotherhood and continuing Boku no Hero Academia S2. So far, the most unique anime I've watched (recently) was Kuzu no Honkai. It felt different and took a more mature view of love. I wish there were more like it.

boku no hero soooo funny lol...did you see the episode about the 1 million points? or is it 10k poinkts ..? lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

i wish they make more One Punch Man anime...Saitama's freaking hilarious..."OMG it only took one punch....darn it"
hqdefault.jpg

Tokyo Ghoul and Assassination Classroom are my favorite manga. The anime of Assassination Classroom is really good, too. But as for Tokyo Ghoul, the anime is a waste of time. It's a shame they took out so much important stuff that is in the manga.

One Punch Man has a confirmed second season that is being worked on. A surprise since Madhouse is well known for not doing second seasons.

guilty pleasure anime ........ ouran high school host club. i just think its so so cute, it never fails to make me laugh also. plus the characters are too cute, especially honey.

2272550be679608a8a172f264ee3f2e39800fedb_hq.gif

Yay SAO fan :D

I already know you like it XD

But I love SAO ^-^ And Accel World you need to check it out!

Last edited:
I'm really gay so I've really just been into anything that has romance between girls lol
Although right now especially "Whispered Words"
I also want to watch "Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid" because I heard that's pretty gay too

In terms of the less gay anime I like, "Soul Eater", "WataMote", "Steins;Gate" and "Death Note" were all pretty fun.

Big Windup is my favorite. It's so borderline shounenai it's great lol! I mean, that's not the only reason that it's great, but it makes the interactions between characters really cute.

I'm also really into Attack on Titan right now. First saw it back in 2014 and started rewatching it early this year to get prepared for season 2...and then I rewatched it again...and again...and again....

My other favorites are Naruto, Fullmetal:Alchemist (Brotherhood&first one), Death Note (only manga! anime art is bad imo), Durarara!, Space Dandy, and Ouran High School Host Club.

As far as anime go: the only series I'm currently watching is Dragon Ball Super. But I absolutely LOVE Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood! I binge watched that intire show in under a month! As far as manga go, I'm currently reading: My Hero Academia, Detective Conan (Case Closed), Berserk and two newer series called Dr. Stone and The Promised Neverland.

i've been watching saiki kusuo no psi nan/the disastrous life of saiki k and it's pretty hilarious.

I don't read/watch as much as I used to, but I used to be a SUCKER for shoujo. Name me a shoujo manga, and I've read it. No lie. Try me :blush:

Back