Bayonetta 1 & 2 COMING TO SWITCH FEB. 16

Equip Shuraba and do the X, O, X combo on them then yeah, dodge a lot, rinse and repeat. Be patient. It feels gratifying when you parry (Moon of Maha-Kala) them to the point you do a counterattack and activate witch time. It takes practice though, I could probably only do it 50% of the time when I try to. When you play in Non-Stop Climax, you'll see a lot of their gold versions ugghh haha usually in place of the normal ones. I beat everything up to that but not all Pure Platinum (probably a few platinum rank either in normal/hard because it's required to get something. I don't have the patience to PP everything) and the optional boss.

Last edited:
I honestly only like her ancient costume and her Bayonetta 2 look. I kinda dislike her regular outfit with the feathers T-T

That's cool

I'm not a fan of super long hair in general.

BTW I have now finished both Bayo 1 & 2

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a new avatar and I love it sooooo much

That's cool

I'm not a fan of super long hair in general.

BTW I have now finished both Bayo 1 & 2

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got a new avatar and I love it sooooo much

Yaaay! We still need to play though :(

I have just finished playing Bayonetta 2 yesterday and here's what I think; since I played the game on easy difficulty it kind of took away a lot of the fun especially after playing the first one which was very hard. this game is great but sadly it was short and didn't have the same variety and epicness of the first game, what I loved about it the most were the Insidious battle, the outfits and the combat but I definitely like the first game much better; it was more challenging, it had puzzles which adds to the challenge and makes the levels longer and not make them just going strait from point a to b. the story and events were also much better in my opinion and they made the walking on walls thing seem really cool, the little girl was really cute also. the best thing about the first game were the awesome boss battles, something was kinda lacking in the second installment, I was especially disappointed with the final boss. I'd give the first game 9/10 (10/10 if the difficulty wasn't as murderous), I'd give Bayo 2 8/10 which had a much better combat.

Last edited:
I have just finished playing Bayonetta 2 yesterday and here's what I think; since I played the game on easy difficulty it kind of took away a lot of the fun especially after playing the first one which was very hard. this game is great but sadly it was short and didn't have the same variety and epicness of the first game, what I loved about it the most were the Insidious battle, the outfits and the combat but I definitely like the first game much better; it was more challenging, it had puzzles which adds to the challenge and makes the levels longer and not make them just going strait from point a to b. the story and events were also much better in my opinion and they made the walking on walls thing seem really cool, the little girl was really cute also. the best thing about the first game were the awesome boss battles, something was kinda lacking in the second installment, I was especially disappointed with the final boss. I'd give the first game 9/10 (10/10 if the difficulty wasn't as murderous), I'd give Bayo 2 8/10 which had a much better combat.

Ah ok that makes sense. Remember that you can still change the difficulty if you'd like. I recommended playing on easy because i actually died multiple times on chapter 1 with the 2nd climax difficulty and figured that you would have trouble with that difficulty too >u<

Im 15 so does this mean i cant get it? i would like to try it because i love things to do with magic :3

You can create another nnid with the age over 18 or whatever the age is needed to be. Didn't know that until a few days ago. The demo is just the prologue but it's actually really fun and I might get it

Last edited:
You can create another nnid with the age over 18 or whatever the age is needed to be. Didn't know that until a few days ago. The demo is just the prologue but it's actually really fun and I might get it

oh ok thx :3 problem is i need to wait until i get my wii u to do that X.X

Last edited:
Lars, hell yeah bro! I just need some cash first unfortunately :-( been so broke with paying bills, debts etc. Sucks being an adult hehe

Back